The Student Room Group

Clueless student searching for help!

Alright, so I'm planning to take Maths, Biology, Physics and Economics in college and I'm sat there wondering what the hell I'm gnna do with those in the future.

What degree, what career, I was thinking about going into medicine/pharmacy/medical physics, but I think the majority of things in that field require chemistry, something which I found **** at GCSE's and could only imagine it to be worse at A-level.

All in all I'm just asking for any suggestions to things that I could do with the first four mentioned A levels, I'm open to any suggestions! Thankyou
Reply 1
Original post by AYYYYYYYYLMAO
Alright, so I'm planning to take Maths, Biology, Physics and Economics in college and I'm sat there wondering what the hell I'm gnna do with those in the future.

What degree, what career, I was thinking about going into medicine/pharmacy/medical physics, but I think the majority of things in that field require chemistry, something which I found **** at GCSE's and could only imagine it to be worse at A-level.

All in all I'm just asking for any suggestions to things that I could do with the first four mentioned A levels, I'm open to any suggestions! Thankyou

There's far too many options you can do (including many humanities courses which have no particular A-eve subject requirement). I'd recommend going to a bunch of unis (preferably ones with lots of different courses such as UCL, Nottingham) and checking their course list.

Quick Reply

Latest