The Student Room Group

New terror attack france many dead

Scroll to see replies

Filming those people who are injured/dead or are tending to someone who is injured should be illegal. Imagine being in so much pain and fear and thinking that someone is coming over to help you, only for them to flash a camera light in your face as they walk past you without a second thought.
Original post by Noodle0
Terrible idea. How are we suppose to get to the bottom of the attack and prevent it from happening again if we just ignore the motive?

Although this is exactly what we did after Brussels airport, BAtaclan, Charlie Hebdo etc.
Original post by Noodle0
Terrible idea. How are we suppose to get to the bottom of the attack and prevent it from happening again if we just ignore the motive?

he's an absolute idiot, i can't believe such people actually exist in our society

seriously this level of denial of reality should be classed as a mental illness
I just saw this, the world is such an awful place.
Original post by tanyapotter
Filming those people who are injured/dead or are tending to someone who is injured should be illegal. Imagine being in so much pain and fear and thinking that someone is coming over to help you, only for them to flash a camera light in your face as they walk past you without a second thought.

But hey as long as they pick the right filter, it will make them seem right deep and edgy on Instagram.
Original post by abcde3237
he's an absolute idiot, i can't believe such people actually exist in our society

seriously this level of denial of reality should be classed as a mental illness

I mean, you sound pretty idiotic yourself, choosing not to deal with the facts at hand and not being patient enough to wait until more information comes, and instead picking a fight with someone on an internet forum about it.
Original post by Noodle0

People like him don't really care about the attacks, they pretend to be bothered, but when push comes to shove, they refuse to acknowledge why the attacks happen or do real action to stop further attacks, they are to blame.
You're quite a sick individual if you think that the only way to relate to the true horrors of this attack is to watch some gore. Do you not think this is a terrible event already, given that dozens of innocent people have died on a day of celebration?

Original post by george_c00per
obvious troll is obvious

****ing hell i really cannot be bothered to argue with the wilfully ignorant any more
Reports now it's 73 dead.
Original post by abcde3237
****ing hell i really cannot be bothered to argue with the wilfully ignorant any more

Although obviously all Muslims are not terrorists there is far more extremism in Islamic countries. far more oppression in nearly every single way too.

and this extremism is spreading further into western countries and even if it is not telling people to go kill others it is pushing Islamic Teachings many of the modern teaching are very bad.
Look at documentaries done on it and in many mosques taught Muslims about how evil westerners/the west is and many Islamic schools teach terrible curriculum's.
According to CNN, the guy yelled "god is great" When he plowed into the crowd. So, it sounds like Islam to me.
Imagine if the death toll reaches a figure comparable to the Paris attacks in November. What did France ever do to deserve this?
Death toll 73 now. :frown:
Poor France, they have suffered enough now this :frown: another absolutely outrageous cowardly attack.
bravo clap clap

run along now, theres a Facebook filter that needs changing

Original post by george_c00per
m
(edited 7 years ago)
I know Europe is obsessed with peace and unity now, but... if tolerating this in the name of peace is the price you have to pay, is it really that much better than war?

I hope something is done to stop these attacks.
My prayers go out to the victims, the family of the victims and the muslims who are gonna suffer judgement now from idiots who have that stupid mentality of believing someone should suffer the consequences of another even if they weren't involved at all.
Wouldn't surprise me if have a few more attacks in the next week, France is ripe for the taking these days.
Imagine if the death toll reaches a figure comparable to the Paris attacks in November. What did France ever do to deserve this?

Location and it's quite tough approach to dealing with extremist Islam (See: Bans on face coverings, active role in trying to defeat IS) are two reasons why it's targeted. Of course, no country deserves to happen to them though :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending