The Student Room Group

New terror attack france many dead

Scroll to see replies

Guns and grenades found in lorry according to Sky News.This is no careless lorry driver. This has to stop.
Why is France continually being targeted?
I'm sure some are happy

It was largely White French people killed

Less chance of those evil Front National getting into power

:frown:

We all know this is just the beginning. It is the future of Europe. You should be angry at your politicians Left and Right have very much betrayed Europeans. We, the people at least never wanted to interfere in the Middle East but they did it anyway.
Original post by MrDystopia
Location and it's quite tough approach to dealing with extremist Islam (See: Bans on face coverings, active role in trying to defeat IS) are two reasons why it's targeted. Of course, no country deserves to happen to them though :frown:

Also, I take it some children have been killed? Or not..? I can't seem to find a source that will verify this. I really, really hope not.
Reply 164
Original post by Ladymusiclover
Why is France continually being targeted?

Foreign Policy. Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan interventions by France.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tanyapotter

Also, I take it some children have been killed? Or not..? I can't seem to find a source that will verify this. I really, really hope not.

Sadly, it's very plausible. Bastille Day is a very family-oriented affair.

I imagine they would've been. Nice weather, firework display for a French national holiday on a beach promenade. Sadly I can see it being a family night out :/
Horrifying. Cant even begin to describe how sad this is...

RIP to all those who were tragically murdered.
Can't wait to see some ageing hippy wheeling out a piano and playing Imagine...
Original post by generallee
Can't wait to see some ageing hippy wheeling out a piano and playing Imagine...

Oh ****ing hell, that really pisses me off. It is always this narcissistic whining happening after attacks and never any real action.
Just waiting for something horrible to happen to the UK as it is bound to happen. but in the meantime I hope things get better for Mainland Europe
Has anybody blamed Trump for the attack yet? Leftists are a little slow tonight.
Original post by The_Opinion
Has anybody blamed Trump for the attack yet? Leftists are a little slow tonight.

I am blaming Men for spreading their legs to far. Probably also the old people for all voting leave
Original post by TercioOfParma
Oh ****ing hell, that really pisses me off. It is always this narcissistic whining happening after attacks and never any real action.

You're whining narcissistically right now.
You're whining narcissistically right now.

How exactly is that? By pointing out nothing is happening when hundreds are killed? By pointing out that people just get up and play some silly song and do nothing?

It is that exact reason that the middle east thinks we are weak and vulnerable.
(edited 7 years ago)
Something is walking like a duck, I wonder WTF?
Original post by SMEGGGY
Foreign Policy. Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan interventions by France.

Posted from TSR Mobile

france was attacked long before intervention in any of those places - in 1990s. in addition to which france was attacked simply becuase a newspaper published a cartoon if you recall
Guns and grenades found inside the truck (Don't know if that was already posted about here in thread).
Original post by The_Opinion

Original post by AperfectBalance
I am blaming Men for spreading their legs to far. Probably also the old people for all voting leave

Nobody's blaming Brexiters and trump. Grow up and stay on topic. You don't have to turn everything into an anti-left wing rant. Don't use this horrible incident to push your agenda.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by NickLCFC
What's your example of 'real action'? Widespread Islamophobic rhetoric? That's all we can see coming from you. If anything you are making the situation worse.

Please just set aside your agenda and spare some thoughts for the victims of this tragedy.

We need to start actually addressing the problem, rather than hiding it under the rug like it doesn't exist. We need to stop silencing freedom of speech related to this too.

I am not saying we persecute people based on their religion, but, people need to know that this is, in fact, an islamic problem for a reason.

Of course I feel bad about the victims. However, we can be sad for the victims and act.

Quick Reply

Latest