New terror attack france many dead

Scroll to see replies

:frown: :frown: :frown:

73 people dead :frown:

:rip: :angelwings:

I feel so bad for them and their families
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Pulse.
I am speechless. Has this been linked yet to terrorism?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The bloke yelled "god is great", so yes, it was terrorism.

It's now 73
Original post by NickLCFC
If this thread is anything to go by, I definitely fear for the potential Islamophobic backlash in France.

but have little care for the french who are fearing potential terrorism?
Original post by TercioOfParma
The bloke yelled "god is great", so yes, it was terrorism.

It's now 73

Oh no!! :frown:

Thanks for the correction
73 plus now………..expected to rise.
Hmmm, the video does indeed sound like the driver shouts "Allahu Akbar" before he hits the crowd.

Very saddening
The religion of "peace" strikes again.
Original post by Pulse.
I am speechless. Has this been linked yet to terrorism?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anti-terrorist investigators are taking over the incident now. That, combined with the fact guns/grenades were found in the truck, it's fairly obvious it's a terrorist attack.
Original post by iEthan
73 plus now………..expected to rise.

France really can't catch a break, can it? This is horrible

Do we have any info on the perp yet, all I know is he got shot?
Original post by TercioOfParma
Alright then, but the majority you cannot deny comes from these countries.

Of course, considering groups like ISIS have control of parts of Iraq and Syria, some of this comes from the Middle East. But they terrorise Middle Easterners too.
Original post by ubiquitousking
I haven't heard that being reported yet? It would be terrorism without that being yelled though.
From what I've heard, it's likely the perpetrator followed extremist Islamic ideology, but this has not been confirmed.

A useful place for information is Reddit's "live" sub.

Well, no we can't necessarily. It could have simply been an accident if we didn't know that, as IS claims everything. With that we know for certain it was islamic terror.
Thoughts with the French people on Bastille day :frown:
Bloody hell, 73 dead. Why is the world so ****ed. :frown:
Nothing on the perp yet, no ID. Just know they're dead. Truck was full of guns and weapons. Might be an accomplice on the run. Truck drove for 2km on the pavement on the promenade, reports say.
Original post by NickLCFC

The only way we can prevent this from happening is by bringing people together and uniting all races and religions

its a nice idea with unfortunalty one major flaw - the perpetrators of this and similar attacks share an 'ideology' that holds their religion above all others to violent consequence and that attitude that is unchallenged within 'their' society. so your ignoring of this point does little to avoid such incidences. the question remains will the rest of the world unite, to defeat this the effects of this ideology
I think it's selfish to worry about islamophobic backlash so soon. 73 people (or more) just lost their lives and y'all worried someone might look at you funny on your morning commute?

First, let's mourn the dead and condemn this brutal act. It's torn families apart. It's horrible. My thoughts and prayers with the people affected by this tragedy.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Bloody hell, 73 dead. Why is the world so ****ed. :frown:

this attrocity was not the fault of 'the world'
Original post by iEthan
Nothing on the perp yet, no ID. Just know they're dead. Truck was full of guns and weapons. Might be an accomplice on the run. Truck drove for 2km on the pavement on the promenade, reports say.

The amount of violence in the world today makes you want to :puke:

I dread to think what further horror he was going to use that for, I'm glad he has been stopped *shudder*
They got some children.

I won't post the link, you can find it on twitter.
Original post by ubiquitousking
No... It couldn't have been an accident, considering they came prepared with an array of weapons.
Considering the gunfire, too. Yes, terrorist organisations claim anything and everything they can in order to make the world fear them, regardless of veracity. I still have yet to see information confirming "Islamic terror", although this is indeed likely.

Oh, wasn't aware

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending