The Student Room Group

New terror attack france many dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Betelgeuse-
1) I am glad the horrific mangled corpses were captured and shared and is garnering so much discussion about whether they should or shouldnt be shared. It is far far more powerful and reliable to see reality for what it is than a headline and numbers and narrative given to us by media. I understand the argument against and how awful it would be for a family member to see a loved one in such a horrific way but i really do feel this is far outweighed

2) France is desperately wondering how to put the genie back in the bottle, ironically whilst Germany and Europe has just exploded the cork of their own bottle (2.16 million migrants to Germany in the last year) . Should be a very very interesting next 30 years for them and Europe and by interesting i mean sectarian war and terrorst savagery of innocents.

3) Shove your virtue signalling empty #PrayforNice hashtags and such into your darkest orfices. Its pathetic claiming to care and support these victims when you spend the other 364 days of the year defending Islam and silencing those who speak against it.

Brilliant post!
Original post by Reformed
what happened to all those people in Nice has nothing to do with schools, rapists or wars, and everything to do with the ideology that influences the scumbag behind the wheel of that truck and many others like him that are as indoctrinated . and indeed those that apologise for that ideology

I said "why is the world so ****ed", in reference to those incidents, every week it's another terrible incident (terror attack, school shooting, rape). It was a general statement, not specific to this incident.

Others have made the same statement in this thread, why are you taking issue with me specifically saying it?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
1. I am glad the horrific mangled corpses were captured and shared widely on social media and is garnering so much discussion about whether they should or shouldnt be shared. It is far far more powerful and reliable to see reality for what it is than a headline and numbers and narrative given to us by media. I understand the argument against and how awful it would be for a family member to see a loved one in such a horrific way but i really do feel this is far outweighed

2. France is desperately wondering how to put the genie back in the bottle, ironically whilst Germany and Europe has just exploded the cork of their own bottle (2.16 million migrants to Germany in the last year) . Should be a very very interesting next 30 years for them and Europe and by interesting i mean perpetual terrorist savagery with doses of sectarian conflict

3. Shove your virtue signalling empty #PrayforNice hashtags and such into your darkest orfices. Its pathetic claiming to care and support these victims when you spend the other 364 days of the year defending Islam and silencing those who speak against it.

I fear this attack will change absolutely nothing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lord Samosa
I said "why is the world so ****ed", in reference to those incidents, every week it's another terrible incident (terror attack, school shooting, rape). It was a general statement, not specific to this incident.

Others have made the same statement in this thread, why are you taking issue with me specifically saying it?

i suppose becuase there are those here whose agenda it is to re-direct from the fact that, in this sort of case, its only one particular part of the world responsible. until the issues with that particular ideology and its influencing of scumbags like this - we will never prevent attacks like this . its disturbing that some ppl ( not necessarily you) feel this is a price worth paying.

in terms of other subjects ie school shootings, i agree with you , the fault lies elsewhere ( namely 200 year old usa gun law) and is also ****ed up
(edited 7 years ago)
What amazed me was a woman said the attackruined her shopping trip
Original post by ubiquitousking
What does this have to do with "leftists"? This is one of the most abhorrent things I've seen posted in response to what has happened.

As it is leftists that enable the attacks to occur, for example:

ISIS: We are going to send fighters to Europe amongst the migrants

Leftists: Bring in the migrants, let them all in!

Me and people like me: If you do that you are going to be bringing in the terrorists.

Leftists: Racists!!!!!!
Original post by ubiquitousking
What does this have to do with "leftists"? This is one of the most abhorrent things I've seen posted in response to what has happened.

Think he's highlighting those that seem to want to open the borders and let in millions upon millions of 'refugees' which will contain thousands of terrorists. The type of people who silence the truth and wish to not highlight the issues mass uncontrolled immigration from areas of the world with conflicting principles causes. These people are predominantly leftist btw, no denying it!
Original post by Rock Fan

It's like once I read a woman had heard her husband got murdered and she said that she had just ironed his shirt.

It's what shock does to you.

-__________-
Original post by The_Opinion
75 dead now, congratulations leftists, hope you are proud of yourselves.

Are you going to take responsibility for the death of Jo Cox?

Was that the lesbian who went to the bathroom?
Original post by The_Opinion
As it is leftists that enable the attacks to occur, for example:

ISIS: We are going to send fighters to Europe amongst the migrants

Leftists: Bring in the migrants, let them all in!

Me and people like me: If you do that you are going to be bringing in the terrorists.

Leftists: Racists!!!!!!

Not all migrants are terrorists you know?
Original post by Deyesy

Not saying that but if you want to ignore the thousands that are (or at least sympathisers) then you are partly to blame for these attacks.

Seriously? 74+ people lost their lives and all she could think about was shopping?
Original post by DorianGrayism
Are you going to take responsibility for the death of Jo Cox?

That's incredible. How on earth is that comparable?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Deyesy

The terroism isn't even the biggest problem.

This is a map of the sex crimes caused by migrants in germany alone this year.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/05/interactive-map-of-muslim-migrant-crime-in-germany.html/

Obviously not all do it, but obviously a significant amount do do it.
I'm tired of this world, I'm utterly devastated. RIP.
Original post by TercioOfParma
The terroism isn't even the biggest problem.

This is a map of the sex crimes caused by migrants in germany alone this year.

http://pamelageller.com/2016/05/interactive-map-of-muslim-migrant-crime-in-germany.html/

Obviously not all do it, but obviously a significant amount do do it.

Exactly, but lefties are known to cover these attacks up as they can't admit they are wrong.
Original post by Deyesy

Original post by Sebastian Bartlett
Not saying that but if you want to ignore the thousands that are (or at least sympathisers) then you are partly to blame for these attacks.

Exactly right Sebastian, those who enable the migration are party to blame.
Sigh……….

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending