The Student Room Group

New terror attack france many dead

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
The suspect is of "Tunisian origin". There were guns and explosives in the truck. Probably another Buddhist. :mad:
Original post by Salamandastron
I always hate social media's response to these things.

'Pray for *insert country here* '

doesn't change anything :/ mind you i havent got a better plan.

Tbh im just overly cyncical, sad event but although i feel evil saying it can guarantee in a few weeks people will have moved on and then another one will happen and nothing will change.

People can't say what they really think on social media without getting attacked. The only thing you're "allowed" to express is that you're sad it happened. Anything more is crimethink.
Original post by Josb
The suspect is of "Tunisian origin". There were guns and explosives in the truck. Probably another Buddhist. :mad:
In other words, leftist migration can be blamed.
Original post by jeremy1988
People can't say what they really think on social media without getting attacked. The only thing you're "allowed" to express is that you're sad it happened. Anything more is crimethink.

This is why the USA is the land of the free, the US still has freedom of speech, in Europe it no longer exists thanks to leftists.
Reply 304
Original post by The_Opinion
In other words, leftist migration can be blamed.

France is paying the price of 40 years of uncontrolled immigration. I don't think that "leftists" should only be blamed as every government has done the same, regardless of its political colour.
Original post by Josb
France is paying the price of 40 years of uncontrolled immigration. I don't think that "leftists" should only be blamed as every government has done the same, regardless of its political colour.

I blame them as they are even more pro mass-migration, I also do blame the centre right.

The same applies in the US, the Democrats opened the flood gates to South American migration, whilst the Republicans did little to stop it.
Reply 306
I blame them as they are even more pro mass-migration, I also do blame the centre right.

The same applies in the US, the Democrats opened the flood gates to South American migration, whilst the Republicans did little to stop it.

Until Trump arrived in the campaign, the Republicans wanted to give papers to the 11 million of undocumented migrants (cheap labour), perhaps even more than the Democrats.
Original post by Josb
Until Trump arrived in the campaign, the Republicans wanted to give papers to the 11 million of undocumented migrants (cheap labour), perhaps even more than the Democrats.

That is not true, there are some in the Republicans who did, the vast majority did not, the migration in the US is primarily down to Democrats, the most anti-migrants voices are also Republicans.

Same applies in the UK, the establishment parties support mass migration, especially on the left, the right provide most of the voices against it.
The attack of course is horrific and the victims and the families of the victims deserve nothing but our full, unrequited sympathy and support but I can't help but wonder how it must feel as a normal, peaceful muslim every time these terror attacks happen to dread and hope that it wasn't another one committed by a muslim or someone inspired by ISIS? Obviously pointing the finger at all muslims is stupid and blaming all migrants isn't the answer either. Any muslims reading this care to quote me in and say how you feel?
Reply 309
That is not true, there are some in the Republicans who did, the vast majority did not, the migration in the US is primarily down to Democrats, the most anti-migrants voices are also Republicans.

Same applies in the UK, the establishment parties support mass migration, especially on the left, the right provide most of the voices against it.

The Koch brothers lobbied for that.

The right speak against immigration, but do nothing. Look at the immigration figures under the Tories.
Reply 310
So far they have said that "terrorists are not real Muslim", "terrorism has no religion", etc. in order to avoid any (self) criticism.
Original post by Josb

The right speak against immigration, but do nothing. Look at the immigration figures under the Tories.

I also blame the Torries, but I especially blame Labour for opening the gates, plus with the left, they are the ones who scream racism whenever possible and remove freedom of speech.
Original post by Josb
So far they have said that "terrorists are not real Muslim", "terrorism has no religion", etc. in order to avoid any (self) criticism.

I've made a thread asking this. We shall see what the muslim community of TSR thinks
Original post by Josb

Btw, I am sorry to hear this happened in France, I realise you are French and this must have struck you. Please take comfort in the fact that the world is thinking of you and holding France in it's prayers tonight
Reply 314
Well, thanks, but I'm starting to get used to it now...
Reply 315
Driver was probably playing Pokemon go.
Original post by Josb

There's very little the right can do without some measure of support from the left. Neither party has sufficient votes to pass laws unilaterally.
Religion of peace strikes again.
When stuff like this happens I'm not shocked it's become normal to expect this to happen.

To me that says we have to change the situation

Posted from TSR Mobile
here we go again. Are these terror attacks going to become to common and unstoppable by the European forces that people will disregard them as much as the rest of the terror attacks in the world. So silly how politics and the media work right.

Quick Reply

Latest