The Student Room Group

BREAKING - Lorry strikes Nice crowd on Bastille Day

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36800730

How horrible, I hope this doesn't escalate.. according to the source, shots were fired at the lorry.

Scroll to see replies

ISIS are really beginning to piss me off.
Reply 2
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
ISIS are really beginning to piss me off.

There's no reports saying it's ISIS yet, I reckon it's probably a drunk driver or something.
Reply 3
Original post by JeremyHunt
religion of peace

You're heartless.
Original post by Craig1998
There's no reports saying it's ISIS yet, I reckon it's probably a drunk driver or something.

Almost definitely a terror attack - footage shows gunshots and armed police taking cover.

Probably ISIS-linked
"NOBODY has claimed responsibility." France24
Ah more cultural enrichment then?
Please don't post gory images or videos guys. Thanks.
Original post by iEthan
Please don't post gory images or videos guys. Thanks.

I was just about to post a link to a pretty bad video clip. It's horrible. :frown:

Spoiler

Original post by AntiMonarchist
Ah more cultural enrichment then?

Reports that the driver was mowing them down on purpose, also shots exchanged and blood on windscreen :mad:
Original post by Legendary Quest
I was just about to post a link to a pretty bad video clip. It's horrible. :frown:

Spoiler

No
Reply 12

Spoiler

Please don't :smile: I've seen some of the images and they're rather upsetting.
If this is ISIS related then this needs to be said.

All of the people that choose to hate and attack Muslims for this are just playing to ISIS's plans, ISIS wants to divide Muslims and Non Muslims and create so much hatred towards muslims that when the muslims that are easily breakable break, they join ISIS that are going to welcome them with open arms.

ISIS aren't some savages in the sand, they are quite clever and know how to use years of Racism/ Islamophobia to their advantage, they're biggest enemies are moderate/ peaceful muslims and liberals. When they see Far right such as EDL and Britain First/ other football hooligans, they don't shiver and say "oh no." They slap their knee and say "haha suckers" because these people are their most valuable allies.
Original post by iEthan
No

:getmecoat:

Original post by Deyesy
Please don't :smile: I've seen some of the images and they're rather upsetting.

Ok. :smile:

They're traumatising. I don't know why I look at them. It must be horrible for the people that are there
(edited 7 years ago)
I honestly thought that after the Euros went past with no terrorist attacks that France will be laid off for a while but I guess not anymore :frown:
Reply 16
:getmecoat:

Ok. :smile:

They're traumatising. I don't know why I look at them. It must be horrible for the people that are there

As Ethan as has said; if people wish to seek them out outside of TSR, they're doing the rounds on social media. TSR isn't the place to share such images however :smile:
Original post by Jay_Cartwright
If this is ISIS related then this needs to be said.

All of the people that choose to hate and attack Muslims for this are just playing to ISIS's plans, ISIS wants to divide Muslims and Non Muslims and create so much hatred towards muslims that when the muslims that are easily breakable break, they join ISIS that are going to welcome them with open arms.

ISIS aren't some savages in the sand, they are quite clever and know how to use years of Racism/ Islamophobia to their advantage, they're biggest enemies are moderate/ peaceful muslims and liberals. When they see Far right such as EDL and Britain First/ other football hooligans, they don't shiver and say "oh no." They slap their knee and say "haha suckers" because these people are their most valuable allies.

Quit deluding yourself. It is becoming clear that Muslims cannot live peacefully alongside other non-muslim people. It would be best if they all go to their Islamic lands, we won't bomb/invade/interfere with them, they can get on with their thing and we can get on with ours. Unfortunately nobody has the guts to stand up and make it happen.
Original post by Deyesy
As Ethan as has said; if people wish to seek them out outside of TSR, they're doing the rounds on social media. TSR isn't the place to share such images however :smile:

Cheers Deyesy!
Original post by AntiMonarchist
Quit deluding yourself. It is becoming clear that Muslims cannot live peacefully alongside other non-muslim people. It would be best if they all go to their Islamic lands, we won't bomb/invade/interfere with them, they can get on with their thing and we can get on with ours. Unfortunately nobody has the guts to stand up and make it happen.

Because all Muslims are the same, aren't they? :rolleyes:

Anyway, put this discussion on hold until we find out who did it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending