The Student Room Group

Holidays

Me and my friend both want to go on holiday abroad next year. we will both be 17 next year (I'd be 17 and a half haha) and just wondering can you go on holiday abroad when you're under 18?
You may need to check with the airline and the hotel.
Actually, you can visit Southeast Asia for the first time visit outside of your country. SEA is safe and cheap country for travelling.
Original post by ifyouckate
Me and my friend both want to go on holiday abroad next year. we will both be 17 next year (I'd be 17 and a half haha) and just wondering can you go on holiday abroad when you're under 18?

It depends where you're going. Many hotels won't allow under 18s to stay alone. Scotland does, but that might not be the sort of holiday you're thinking of!
Original post by Platopus
It depends where you're going. Many hotels won't allow under 18s to stay alone. Scotland does, but that might not be the sort of holiday you're thinking of!

This, pretty much. You'll have to ask around. It might be worth going to see a travel agent? :smile:
2 years ago, you travelled around Southeast Asia and find that it has many interesting things to explore. In addition, some countries like Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia are quite safe for travelling.
MrAnything :smile:

Dear TSR

I'm here to provide services that will make life easier on Uni students, all my services are HALF PRICE. This allows you to save money for other things, I cover flight, tickets & food

DELIVEROO
EVENTBRITE
FLYMONARCH

** Deliveroo **
Download The App " Deliveroo " Put In Your Postcode & See What Food Places/ Restaurants Can Deliver To Where Ever You Want.. Send Me The Name Of The Food Place & List Of The Food You Want

Pay After You Get Your Food 😋😋

Same With The Tickets & Flights

Everything Half Price

How To Contact Me Download ICQ From The App Store & Add Me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest