The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

No reponses

Ive accepted my unconditional offer to the university of salford for entry in fall of 2016. I have not received any emails or post that confirms this. Only thing that says it is the ucas site where I did so. Getting worried that maybe they cant see I accepted the offer. Also I did accept the offer within the period allowed. Any ideas when I should receive something from them?
Original post by hermindworks
Ive accepted my unconditional offer to the university of salford for entry in fall of 2016. I have not received any emails or post that confirms this. Only thing that says it is the ucas site where I did so. Getting worried that maybe they cant see I accepted the offer. Also I did accept the offer within the period allowed. Any ideas when I should receive something from them?

They will probably send you more details at the same time as they send it to those holding conditional offers. That is, after results day (18th August). Don't worry.
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Platopus
They will probably send you more details at the same time as they send it to those holding conditional offers. That is, after results day (18th August). Don't worry.

thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending