The Student Room Group

Sorry Muslims for all the Islamophobia

I'm sorry that our politicians, our news channels and a racist fringe of our country will inevitably blame you and your beliefs for the attacks in France yesterday. I know that you guys are, on the whole, very nice and peaceful people and that you have nothing to do with terrorism.

Unfortunately, the racists in our country will continue to blame you for these Attucks and there will probably be a rise in Islamophobia. We, the good people of this court, stand with you as well as with these victims. Because we know that the biggest victims of terror attacks like this are Muslims themselves.

Telling Muslims to get out of the country which is as much theirs as ours, beating up Muslims for believing in something different to us, calling them terrorists for believing in a tolerant, peaceful religion is as bad as ISIS and Alqaeda's beliefs and is exactly what the terrorists want to happen.

In fact, along with ISIS and Alqaeda, UKIP and Britain First are all trying to destroy the fabric of our society- being accepting, loving and kind towards our fellow human beings.

Scroll to see replies

Attucks
Reply 2
Original post by Mandem67
Because we know that the biggest victims of terror attacks like this are Muslims themselves.

I am sure the families of people who have inanely and brutally lost their lives, or are in critical condition at this very moment, will back you up on that
I'm sorry that our politicians, our news channels and a racist fringe of our country will inevitably blame you and your beliefs for the attacks in France yesterday. I know that you guys are, on the whole, very nice and peaceful people and that you have nothing to do with terrorism.

Unfortunately, the racists in our country will continue to blame you for these Attucks and there will probably be a rise in Islamophobia. We, the good people of this court, stand with you as well as with these victims. Because we know that the biggest victims of terror attacks like this are Muslims themselves.

Telling Muslims to get out of the country which is as much theirs as ours, beating up Muslims for believing in something different to us, calling them terrorists for believing in a tolerant, peaceful religion is as bad as ISIS and Alqaeda's beliefs and is exactly what the terrorists want to happen.

In fact, along with ISIS and Alqaeda, UKIP and Britain First are all trying to destroy the fabric of our society- being accepting, loving and kind towards our fellow human beings.

God bless you!
This is getting very boring now.
Sorry TSR for the smell, I just let one rip and apologise if you got a whiff.
I am sorry to hear of this news, I send my condolences to all the friends and families of those killed in this horrific attack.
Look at the end of the day Islam does need reforming. I do believe most Muslims are honest kind people but there seems to be easy access to radicalised members that needs to stop.
Reply 9

FFS, you can't put UKIP in the same bracket as IS and Al-Qaida.

I'm saying this as someone who hates UKIP.
Pretty despicable thread.

The bodies of the dead children aren't even cold yet and your main concern is that people might criticise the ideology responsible for this massacre.

Of course Islam is to blame for this. A particularly poisonous interpretation of Islam, but Islam none the less.
Reply 12

Your post is in very bad taste and contemptuous given the events in France
Reply 13
This is so sweet, but you shouldn't feel the need to apologize for something you weren't a part of.

Thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
No need to apologize.
Is OP asking for muslim reputation? Colder than Donald Trump... Islam need to address the very foundations to which muslim extremists are misinterpreting in order to control this atrocity. (perhaps just edit the Quran?)
There's a very fine line where you're not being stupid and ignoring the issue of islamic extremism, and at the same time not being a total bigot and flagging all Muslims. Why is no one standing on it? It's a pretty logical position to take, why's everyone on either side of it, but not on it?
Reply 18
Original post by oShahpo
There's a very fine line where you're not being stupid and ignoring the issue of islamic extremism, and at the same time not being a total bigot and flagging all Muslims. Why is no one standing on it? It's a pretty logical position to take, why's everyone on either side of it, but not on it?

Lots of people accused of being on the latter side are actually on the line.
If these nice non-violent Muslims reject and refuse to follow the regressive and barbaric teachings that are fundamental to Islam, why should they have a problem with us blaming these attacks on said teachings if they themselves aren't being blamed? Is it maybe because they actually don't want to openly reject these teachings as they are a vital part of their beliefs and don't want to reform?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending