The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Adult Nursing - Salford University - June 2017 Intake

Hi,

Has anyone else been accepted onto the Adult Nursing course for June 2017 at Salford University?

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

I have been offered a place for that intake hun x
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey, I got my place today!
Reply 3
I start in June 17 too, got my offer in may!
Reply 4
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1745365175696226?ref=bookmarks If you have Facebook join this group :-) lots of 16/17 starters on it
How do you know if you've been successful or not
Reply 6
Original post by Claireywairey95
How do you know if you've been successful or not

It will be updated on your UCAS track :-)
Original post by BethR_xx
It will be updated on your UCAS track :-)

Thanks does anyone know if the grades they state in the offer will matter ? I know I am 2 grade boundaries out
Reply 8
Thanks does anyone know if the grades they state in the offer will matter ? I know I am 2 grade boundaries out

Yeah they're the grades you have to meet if it's a conditional offer X
Yeah they're the grades you have to meet if it's a conditional offer X

That's great I am stressing out I got my offer a day after my interview
Reply 10
What are you stressed about? Have you met the grade requirements?
What are you stressed about? Have you met the grade requirements?

I think am a 3 grade boundaries out they were looking ddm in Btec extended diploma but am only sitting MMP and I have a CDE in alevels
Reply 12
I think am a 3 grade boundaries out they were looking ddm in Btec extended diploma but am only sitting MMP and I have a CDE in alevels

Ah, maybe contact the university or wait until results day when UCAS gets updates :-)
Reply 13
I got in for June 2017 also :smile: Does anyone know when we can apply for the course through BOSS because i cant find the course starting June 2017
Reply 14
Original post by sumzzz
I got in for June 2017 also :smile: Does anyone knows ow when we can apply for the course through BOSS because i cant find the course starting June 2017

I contacted them and they said it will be after September when all the September starters are sorted
Reply 15
I contacted them and they said it will be after September when all the September starters are sorted

I was so confused I wanted to get it over and done with, thank you for the information :smile:
Reply 16
https://m.facebook.com/groups/1745365175696226?ref=bookmarks If you have Facebook join this group :-) lots of 16/17 starters on it

Do you have to message someone to join, I requested ages ago but still haven't been accepted!
Reply 17
Hi guys, my offer has been confirmed and i will be starting my adult nursing course next year in June :biggrin:

I just wanted to know if I will receive a welcome pack or something and if there will be an induction week for those starting in June 2017. My cousin is starting his course in September and he received a lot of information from the University so I'm just slightly worried.

Did you get in hun xxx
Reply 19
Original post by t421384
I just wanted to know if I will receive a welcome pack or something and if there will be an induction week for those starting in June 2017. My cousin is starting his course in September and he received a lot of information from the University so I'm just slightly worried.

Let me know when you get your pack! I still haven't had any information....am hoping my request to join the FB group gets accepted soon so I can ask some people there too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending