The Student Room Group

What's your solution to Islamic terrorism?

Seeing that there have been so many Islamic terrorism incidents recently, it's clear that we, the West, have a serious problem on our hands. But every problem is one that we should aim to solve.

So what is your solution to Islamic terrorism? How would you combat it if you were a leader? Clearly a lot of people have differing views on this.
Reply 1
I saw this post by a Muslim on my Facebook feed. I agree with it :lol:

"To end Islamic Terror and discourage Muslims from joining the International Jihadi movement, we need to implement a simple no-cost plan, especially in India.

Jihadis who die during acts of terror should NOT be given their last Islamic rites and buried in Muslim cemeteries.

Instead their bodies should be burnt at Hindu funeral pyres since every Mullah and his uncle claims, Muslims who commit terror are no longer Muslim.

Once these jihadis see their dead mates are not going to Paradise (since Allah forbids cremation) and will end up as ashes in a sewer, we will see a marked drop from the thousands who join the fight just to get laid.

Try it Narendra Modi [Prime Minister of India]. I won't seek royalties :-)"
Reply 2
Original post by nucdev
I saw this post by a Muslim on my Facebook feed. I agree with it :lol:

"To end Islamic Terror and discourage Muslims from joining the International Jihadi movement, we need to implement a simple no-cost plan, especially in India.

Jihadis who die during acts of terror should NOT be given their last Islamic rites and buried in Muslim cemeteries.

Instead their bodies should be burnt at Hindu funeral pyres since every Mullah and his uncle claims, Muslims who commit terror are no longer Muslim.

Once these jihadis see their dead mates are not going to Paradise (since Allah forbids cremation) and will end up as ashes in a sewer, we will see a marked drop from the thousands who join the fight just to get laid.

Try it Narendra Modi [Prime Minister of India]. I won't seek royalties :-)"

It sounds like a good idea but it won't work. Terrorists will continue to believe in their vile fantasies and will continue to commit attacks because they think that they are doing the right thing. Also, it is illegal to force people to be cremated in a certain way and Muslims will always choose to have them buried so your idea won't work here in Britain.
Reply 3
Original post by Trapz99
It sounds like a good idea but it won't work. Terrorists will continue to believe in their vile fantasies and will continue to commit attacks because they think that they are doing the right thing. Also, it is illegal to force people to be cremated in a certain way and Muslims will always choose to have them buried so your idea won't work here in Britain.

Relax, it's a joke. But an appealing idea nevertheless :lol:
Reply 4
The most effective thing to do would be for the west to stop funding them.
Also, they should focus their attention on creating and masterminding other false groups not related to islam this time *sigh its boring now. I don't know what their obsession with islam is all about.... Al qaeda isis etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't think there are many ways to stop it unfortunately, however there are ways to limit terrorists being able to actually commit these crimes.
Reply 6
Original post by 9hk9
The most effective thing to do would be for the west to stop funding them.
Also, they should focus their attention on creating and masterminding other false groups not related to islam this time *sigh its boring now. I don't know what their obsession with islam is all about.... Al qaeda isis etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile

We don't fund any terrorist groups. They are funded by Muslim countries.
Reply 7
Original post by Trapz99
We don't fund any terrorist groups. They are funded by Muslim countries.

Lol. If thats what u think. Baaaa

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Why does america have a training ground for them 🤔

Posted from TSR Mobile
We need to stop bending over and taking it deep from them.
Reply 10
Original post by cashcash871
We need to stop bending over and taking it deep from them.

"We" like it so shush.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This will be our response to Islamic terror, as it always is:

1) A lame hashtag will be set up by people who think taking action begins and ends in a re-tweet

2) There will be some sort of solidarity march, some aimless gathering to make people feel good about not actually doing anything

3) World leaders will condemn the attack whilst simultaneously making sure never to mention wahabi islam and its main supporters

4) The mainstream liberal media will offer up a somber tone & recant tales of the lost lives of the innocent dead but will simultaneously run small editorial articles by multiculturalist puritans who will tell us how although they are horrified by the attacks their concerns now lie with the possible reprisals on muslims

5) Reprisals will amount to someone throwing a bag of pork scratchings into a mosque car park & a muslim being called a terrorist on the tube

6) The media will begin running articles about how muslims feel unsafe in Europe because of our intolerance, we are tacitly reminded to feel bad about ourselves

7) We await the next attack
Continuing to fight ISIS as it's the group with the largest number of terrorists. If we manage to beat them, it will show other Islamic terrorist groups that that sort of terrorism can be destroyed.

Coming together as people is also a step forward, and trying to split people up just moves us into smaller groups, some of whom might start terrorism.
Have all children in civilised countries educated in non faith schools and ban the attendance to more than ~5 hrs a week of these new faith colleges. Encourage rational, open debate about religion and morality. From a young age show Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Sikhism, etc. in reformed RE classes. Teach children that there is a clear divide between the society when these books were written and the laws we live under today, and encourage them to only follow parts of their religion that agree with the law of the land they live in.

And I realise this is impossible but if I could I would make certain sections of these holy books illegal. Like the ones that support domestic abuse, slavery, murder, paedophilia. It's disgusting that the books people hold most dear to them have this kind of content.

I'd also impose huge sentences on anyone connected to terror attacks or plotting one. Too often we hear of terrorists 'known to police', who were questioned and let go, and later commit atrocities. But instead of the poor system of incarceration we have now, it should be forced education. Serve your sentence but you can only get out if you understand what you've got yourself into. Which really should also count for murderers, rapists and the like, too.
Reply 14
I would just like to say that the majority of Muslims would never carry out something like this. I know a lot of my posts imply that Muslims as a whole are responsible but that's really not true.

Quick Reply

Latest