The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Wasn't a joke..........btw sorry to say, but honestly, ur not funny at all :smile:

I don't try as hard to be as funny as you with all dem memes and retarded jokes. :h: There is more to life than trying to be funny y'know?
Original post by mediaya
knew what?
That I was only an acquaintance to you.........:frown:
Original post by mediaya
:cry2:

:colonhash: Keeping it safe. Hamza is clearly not clever to see that boasting aint good especially when your yet to even achieve those results.
He clearly boasted cause he thinks i think he is stupid which is not the case :redface:

so that's how u think of me?

Spoiler

Original post by PrincessBO$$
I don't try as hard to be as funny as you with all dem memes and retarded jokes. :h: There is more to life than trying to be funny y'know?
I don't try to be funny........Either you're funny or your not, you can't just become funny......I'd love to amuse my wife with some jokes.............I'm sure your husband will enjoy being with your boring a** :smile:
:colonhash: Keeping it safe. Hamza is clearly not clever to see that boasting aint good especially when your yet to even achieve those results.
He clearly boasted cause he thinks i think he is stupid which is not the case :redface:
lol, when tf did I boast?!!?!

:tongue: Hamza no one is ur friend or acquaintance! You're the sideman everyone has :u:
(edited 7 years ago)

erm.....:redface:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
so that's how u think of me?

Spoiler

No, that's how you think of me!
:tongue: Hamza no one is ur friend or acquaintance! Your the sideman everyone has :u:
Haha, ok, if saying that makes you happy then go ahead, I like seeing people happy :h:
lol, when tf did I boast?!!?!

'Ms "I'm a 10" "Predicted A*"!!'
Remember what u said :colonhash:
I don't try to be funny........Either you're funny or your not, you can't just become funny......I'd love to amuse my wife with some jokes.............I'm sure your husband will enjoy being with your boring a** :smile:

tension builds...:mmm:......
Haha, ok, if saying that makes you happy then go ahead, I like seeing people happy :h:

That's actually quite hard to believe :u:
'Ms "I'm a 10" "Predicted A*"!!'
Remember what u said :colonhash:
That's what you said.........though, you said you're a 10 and you said you're predicted an A*, for A level maths............
Original post by mediaya
tension builds...:mmm:......

His obviously clearly proposing :colonhash:

Spoiler

That's actually quite hard to believe :u:
Don't believe it then!
No, that's how you think of me!

noo!
u said 'i knew' meaning u knew that i was thinking of you as an acquaintance when it wasnt true!
so that how u think i am !
That's what you said.........though, you said you're a 10 and you said you're predicted an A*, for A level maths............

I was taking the mic of myself when mediaya commented on my retarded statistics :u:
His obviously clearly proposing :colonhash:

Spoiler

Can you get this proposal sh*t out of your head, please............:tongue: I'm sorry, I just can't marry you..........:tongue:
Original post by mediaya
noo!
u said 'i knew' meaning u knew that i was thinking of you as an acquaintance when it wasnt true!
so that how u think i am !

:colone: Miscommunication

Quick Reply

Latest