The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire Uni 2016

Scroll to see replies

guys i have just received an email to register for an interview with hertfordshire but once i clicked the link it took me to a page and displayed this message:
"There are no events/interviews in this group at this time that need your response. Search for Events/Interviews to find and register for them. "

I have tried browsing around but with success, can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you in advance!
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by studentoooo
Hey. Anyone going to Herts in Septemeber? I'll studying Dietetics. Just a chance to chat to people beforehand :smile:

Going to be studying Accounting and Finance At Herts in September 2016
Anybody doing computer science in September?
Original post by helloooo46
guys i have just received an email to register for an interview with hertfordshire but once i clicked the link it took me to a page and displayed this message:
"There are no events/interviews in this group at this time that need your response. Search for Events/Interviews to find and register for them. "

I have tried browsing around but with success, can anyone shed some light on this?

Thank you in advance!

Hi Hellooo46,

What course is this for and I can try and find out some more for you,

Cheers,
Brad
I just found out my results and i've got in to Hertfordshire to study music composition for film and game. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear there results.
Today is the deadline and I still havent got either an offer or a rejection. :frown:
Hb
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SilverBite123
Anybody doing computer science in September?

Yes, I am!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
I've got an interview on the 9th August what is the interview process like and what questions do they ask and what is the group activity like?
Reply 29
I've got an interview on the 9th August what is the interview process like and what questions do they ask and what is the group activity like?
Original post by studentoooo
Hey. Anyone going to Herts in Septemeber? I'll studying Dietetics. Just a chance to chat to people beforehand :smile:

Me! I'll be studying astrophysics, hopefully i will see you all there in September :smile:
Anyone studying Maths and Spanish????
Reply 32
Original post by Ibbiali

What subject is your interview for?
Reply 33
Its my second choice but i may pick it over lincoln which is too far (beds). Doing Business and Finance
Hi all, I'm going to be studying adult nursing in September really excited
Reply 35
Hi Yasmin, am doing the same course too. I think i saw u on the starters week couple of weeks ago. I look forward to seeing you again on the 19th.
Reply 36
Radiography
Original post by Pigpen
Yes, I'll be studying Diagnostic Radiography - can't wait to get started! :smile:

Also studying radiography at Herts! May see you there!
Original post by Dayna_Rayna
I just found out my results and i've got in to Hertfordshire to study music composition for film and game. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear there results.

Congratulations! we look forward to seeing you in September!
Original post by Dayna_Rayna

Congratulations! we look forward to seeing you in September!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending