The Student Room Group

How do people manage to go on so many dates?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Exactly! Ideally I'd open a business to achieve that, but that's gonna have to wait a few years yet.
Yeah shall do! Not completely though! I still need my Red Bull's

Well as it turns out I have account but not done anything with it! So I shall go and do some writing at somepoint and fill in the profile!
But that sounds extremely promising then!

Ah well yeah that's understandable! Your assumption is correct!, but they do seem pretty good but they won't really work for em I'm afraid!

Ah nice one! I bet you're enjoying that already then!
Hmm well, I'm not too sure tbh, my budget ideally will be mid range I'd say. But I'll start earning proper money in a couple of weeks so that's all I can say really. Style = Modern, I like modern looking things. But I'm not too sure what else to say there, let me know if you want more accuracy in my description.
(Yeah I'd like custom stuff too ideally, I'm not keen on being the same as others so I like to make sure I'm different them all, I'm unique)

I got my business it took years to save to do it loan free
just don't get hooked on caffeine I still drink coffee and energy drinks (sometimes even mixed together) but no more pure caffeine supplements
that a good start then just make sure the other data is correct
the Mercedes I am enjoying being chauffeured around in it
I'll get on with finding something show you a couple of rings i found with very different piece brackets the guy has hundreds of pieces so just look at him
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Designer-15-000-8ct-Natural-Yellow-Sapphire-VS-G-Diamond-18k-Gold-Band-Ring-16g-/301873702907?hash=item46491327fb:g:8AoAAOSwWTRWwjl5
and
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Estate-4ct-Colombian-Emerald-Sterling-Silver-Filigree-Band-Ring-/401112410428?hash=item5d6429a93c:g:MjsAAOSwbdpWW86g
I have a custom piece produced for a few reasons sometimes it is a case of I find a stone and get it set how I like or it's a piece that you can't find anywhere
like the bracelet it has 7ct of small round diamonds set all the way around it cost me £10,000 in the end to get it all done but I have been offered £25,000 for it but I love it too much the only reason I'd sell is if I could get one with even more diamonds maybe round on the outside edges and interconnected baguettes, emeralds or princesses in the middle
Original post by jamesthehustler
just don't get hooked on caffeine I still drink coffee and energy drinks (sometimes even mixed together) but no more pure caffeine supplements
I'll get on with finding something show you a couple of rings i found with very different piece brackets the guy has hundreds of pieces so just look at him
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Designer-15-000-8ct-Natural-Yellow-Sapphire-VS-G-Diamond-18k-Gold-Band-Ring-16g-/301873702907?hash=item46491327fb:g:8AoAAOSwWTRWwjl5
and
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Estate-4ct-Colombian-Emerald-Sterling-Silver-Filigree-Band-Ring-/401112410428?hash=item5d6429a93c:g:MjsAAOSwbdpWW86g
I have a custom piece produced for a few reasons sometimes it is a case of I find a stone and get it set how I like or it's a piece that you can't find anywhere
like the bracelet it has 7ct of small round diamonds set all the way around it cost me £10,000 in the end to get it all done but I have been offered £25,000 for it but I love it too much the only reason I'd sell is if I could get one with even more diamonds maybe round on the outside edges and interconnected baguettes, emeralds or princesses in the middle

What do you do for a living?
x

What do women want? If you can answer that question then you're on your way.
Original post by Foo.mp3
This narrows down your options a little as it's become rather important to young women

Have you not had some online?

Could be, but does it follow that it will be forever thus?

Nonsense! You don't have to have at it so full on/direct/dorky. I used a (dissertation) survey exercise, in those libraries, for example :smile:

Have you had any luck getting to the bottom of why this is? I thought I was just experiencing orthostatic intolerance when wandering around town and feeling on edge/really bad after a while - turns out I'm electrosensitive!*

Well I never said I wouldn't have it, just that I think other things are more important in a relationship.

Well with one girl yes (but she lead me on and that didn't end well for me). But apart from that they've all been on here!

I'm my case, most likely

Well I doubt you live here! People carry knives!
Ah well that's good then!

OCD! I have issues with cleanliness and can't touch anything (well I can but I wash for ages afterwards) that lots of other people have touched (E.g. public seats, door handles, other people that I don't know etc...).
What's electrosensitivity if you don't mind me asking?
Doesn't sound very pleasant!
(edited 7 years ago)
You should know what each type of female wants. You can separate each type of female by categories and then see what they find attractive - that is what I do.

Intelligent, slightly shy, keeper type of girls

Fairly outgoing, common

Hoe, call me daddy type of girl

For each type you should have a framework on what to do. It is quite difficult and takes time to develop the state of mind where you can alternate the way you communicate both physically and verbally. Practice is key.

If you have anymore questions, ask away
@FireFreezer77

I would try not to worry about it buddy. My **** experiences and my ex have damaged me and I wouldn't want to see someone in the same boat. I met up with a girl tonight for drinks. Sure we laughed and such but I could tell I was just boring. I don't have it in me anymore. There were lads less attractive than me walking around with absolute gorgeous women and I just came to realise I'd never have that in my life. :frown:

I promise you dude, no matter what anyone else says, you are fine. Just put yourself out there and see how it goes.
Original post by 0to100
What do you do for a living?

luxury jewellery trading
where Cartier and Rolexes are the daily brands
then you have the finery brands like jaeger LeCoultre, Patek Philippe and tiffany as well
Personally from my perspective, I think you'll only get dates if you put yourself out there more. Staying at home and feeling sorry for yourself doesn't get anyone anywhere. Some guys just get luckier than others and find people they're really compatible with.
I mean i only want to have 1 in my life, someone i can be with forever!

Take him now, Lord.
Original post by Foo.mp3
So you have spoken to some, and have presumably been learning how to communicate better as you go :smile:

Where do you live, Mogadishu? Girls aren't going to stab you just for saying hi, jeeze!

Have you had any help with this/thought about getting some?

It's sensitivity to non-ionising, non-thermal radiation e.g. RFR microwave radiation, in my case

I've spoken to many here tbh, TSR has helped me to learn how to have proper conversations with people. And I love it here!

Yeah! No, tbh the town centre is in a dodgy area tbh. My house is in a good area, but theres no one there my age!
I hope not!

Yeah, I've seen two therapists (now on my 3rd). They didn't really help me at all, they made me worse if anything. My new one though is awesome!

Ah I see, that defo can't be nice to live with!
How do you manage that?
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Dateless and Proud. :h:
It's better to go on one or two dates at a later date and be succesful and find someone perfect, the love of your life, than go on tens and hundreds and be left in tears.

You're still young though!!!!
Couldn't be said better!!
Original post by Profesh
Take him now, Lord.

Confused!
Original post by Ezme39
Ahhh, they're just not the one then! :smile: it will happen, believe me!
I used to get heavily bullied at school, and thought no one would ever date me, but once I got out of there and gained some confidence, it got much easier :smile: don't give up on love aha

I guess not!
I hope so!
Aw no I'm sorry to hear that! You're lovely and deserve the best!!!!
You shouldn't think that! You're a lovely person! Loads of people want to date you! Trust me!
I imagine it did!! But im glad you're out of there now!! Sounds like you're having a much better time at Uni!
I'll try not to!
Thankyou!
You're still young though!!!!
Couldn't be said better!!

I'm supporting you! :smile: I ain't bothered about dates :colondollar:
Thank youu, and truee! :biggrin:
I'm supporting you! :smile: I ain't bothered about dates :colondollar:
Thank youu, and truee! :biggrin:

Aww Thankyou! :smile:
Well I'd like to go on one tbh!

No worries!! Indeed :biggrin:
Aww Thankyou! :smile:
Well I'd like to go on one tbh!

No worries!! Indeed :biggrin:

You will do! God bless ya heart, :h:
I'm going to bed nowww byee! :tongue: Sweet dreamms xxx
You're awesome, you know that right!! :biggrin:

Well I'm sorry to hear about your past experiences! You deserve way better! You'll defo find someone amazing soon! Trust me!
I'm sure you weren't boring her!! You're very entertaining to talk to!!
Yes you do!! You've just not met the right girl yet!
Yes you will! One day you'll have the most beautiful girl ever to have graced the earth!!!!

Thanks, but I have more flaws than qualities!
I shall do, but I'm not expecting much!
You will do! God bless ya heart, :h:
I'm going to bed nowww byee! :tongue: Sweet dreamms xxx

I hope so!

Ok! Goodnight!!! :biggrin:
Original post by jamesthehustler
and

Yeah I can imagine! They're not cheap to start!
No I won't! It's good in moderation, but yeah it's good you've cut out the pure caffeine things!
Indeed! Well there's nothing there right now but I shall fill it in when I chance to!
Why not drive it?

Ah thanks for those, the second one is more my price range. I'll take a look at him and see what he's got!
Ah I see! Very nice indeed!!
Rather expensive but it sounds very nice!
Yeah I can imagine! They're not cheap to start!
No I won't! It's good in moderation, but yeah it's good you've cut out the pure caffeine things!
Indeed! Well there's nothing there right now but I shall fill it in when I chance to!
Why not drive it?

Ah thanks for those, the second one is more my price range. I'll take a look at him and see what he's got!
Ah I see! Very nice indeed!!
Rather expensive but it sounds very nice!

I put £5,000 in at the start
exactly moderation
take the time to do that then
I don't have a drivers licence (honestly)
that's why I put one of the most expensive gemstones along with a cheaper one
the big bracelet will cost me about £25,000 but should be retail for about £80,000

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending