The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deyesy
Please don't :sad: I know one thing that happens in it and I don't want the rest to be spoilt :hide:

Fine, I'll be nice :rolleyes: Did you end up binge watching it then? Who's your favourite character?
Reply 61
Original post by SassQueen13
Fine, I'll be nice :rolleyes: Did you end up binge watching it then? Who's your favourite character?

I watched Season 4 in 24 hours; the first five seasons in about a month :tongue: Tyrion and Dany <3 You?
Original post by Deyesy
I watched Season 4 in 24 hours; the first five seasons in about a month :tongue: Tyrion and Dany <3 You?

Wow lol...how even. Yessss!! Probably the same...I love those characters so much! I do like Cersei too ngl.
Reply 63
Wow lol...how even. Yessss!! Probably the same...I love those characters so much! I do like Cersei too ngl.

Yeah, I've just been a little bit hooked :redface: I'll probably finish Season 6 over the weekend and then not know what to do with my life :lol: You like Cersei?! :|
Original post by Deyesy
Please don't :sad: I know one thing that happens in it and I don't want the rest to be spoilt :hide:

I heard Frank has Hillary charged and beats Trump in a landslide, you heard it here first....
Put another shrimp on the Barbie

Is that your pouch, Skip, or are you just pleased to see me?
I'm happily single, but field soooo many damn questions from my parents and grandparents about my relationship status.

Them (cautiously): How's your love life?

Me (cheerily): What love life?

Them: .......

I think they think there's something wrong with me :biggrin:
Original post by JoPearson89
I'm happily single, but field soooo many damn questions from my parents and grandparents about my relationship status.

As long as you're happy & totally embracing it, that's all that matters really :h:

Were you born in 1989? :holmes:
Original post by ironandbeer2
Were you born in 1989? :holmes:

Yep, not the most subtle of usernames I admit.
Yep, not the most subtle of usernames I admit.

Someone my kind of age still on TSR, it's a miracle :eek:
Reply 71
Looks like I missed some stuff

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
I heard Frank has Hillary charged and beats Trump in a landslide, you heard it here first....

If only :moon: Going to have to try and get into another tv show given I only have 3 episodes of GoT left to watch :sad:
Original post by Deyesy
If only :moon: Going to have to try and get into another tv show given I only have 3 episodes of GoT left to watch :sad:

I've watched 5 minues of that show. Must try again.
Reply 74
I've watched 5 minues of that show. Must try again.

It's ****ing brilliant. Very different to HoC because it's more fast paced in it's storylines and there's many more characters but it's so good. Like any show it takes a few episodes to get into? Took me 6 or so episodes to truely get hooked :smile:
Original post by Deyesy
It's ****ing brilliant. Very different to HoC because it's more fast paced in it's storylines and there's many more characters but it's so good. Like any show it takes a few episodes to get into? Took me 6 or so episodes to truely get hooked :smile:

Well I was told there would be boobs and there were none. So yeah
Reply 76
Well I was told there would be boobs and there were none. So yeah

Oh there's lots boobs :lol: And a little bit of incest too...
Original post by Deyesy
Oh there's lots boobs :lol: And a little bit of incest too...

Well you can keep the incest lol
Reply 78
Well you can keep the incest lol

Sadly it's part of one of the many storylines :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
Sadly it's part of one of the many storylines :tongue:

:holmes:

Latest

Trending

Trending