Is this what life is supposed to be like?:frown:
Reply 6
Original post by PrincessBO$$
The world is coming to an end my friend :redface:

can anything be done about it?
The worst is yet to come
Reply 8
meh, times change

it goes against human nature to live in a completely stable global society, there's always gonna be conflict
Original post by Abc321zxc
can anything be done about it?
Just watch...
All I see in this thread is negativity, worse things have happend in the past.
No way near as bad as WW1 or WW2 for now; we simply have more instant access towards world events via the internet
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
We live in the safest time in human history.
Original post by Alexion
meh, times change

it goes against human nature to live in a completely stable global society, there's always gonna be conflict

But there's conflict everywhere. like everywhere...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Frappé
But there's conflict everywhere. like everywhere...

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's nothing particularly new though. Look at 1950-53 where the USA could have nuked China in the Korean War, 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis & other Cold War events, conflicts between India & Pakistan who are both nuclear armed etc.
Those are just some of the issues from the second half of the 20th Century. People have predicted catastrophes since word could be written down.

I personally would rather live now than at any other time in human history.
Reply 15
I bet you guys are the type of people who complain about the media always focusing on the negative. Maybe practice what you preach and inform yourselves because I see no shortage of reasons to be optimistic about the world. It's like whenever a tragedy occurs, the myopic nature of the average TSR user comes into full force.

We are living in the most stable, peaceful and prosperous of times of human history. What are you guys on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pulse.
I bet you guys are the type of people who complain about the media always focusing on the negative. Maybe practice what you preach and inform yourselves because I see no shortage of reasons to be optimistic about the world. It's like whenever a tragedy occurs, the myopic nature of the average TSR user comes into full force.

We are living in the most stable, peaceful and prosperous of times of human history. What are you guys on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You two need to wake up i'm afraid. Things are bad now, and getting worse everyday!
Agreed that the internet is making the world a smaller place. But as a 35 year old i have seen a lot. And things are objectively getting worse, in my life time anyway!?
Humans have always been a disgusting species. Just look at the way they treat animals yet think they're some kind of special creature. **** them.
Reply 19
Original post by john2054
You two need to wake up i'm afraid. Things are bad now, and getting worse everyday!

In the aggregate, the world is becoming a better place. Some places are doomed, they aren't our problem.

Quick Reply

Latest