The Student Room Group

Girls, is circumcised really preferred?

I don't know what to think anymore. I can't believe I'm actually self conscience about my natural penis, but those other threads on this have made me like this. I even read on student room of girls saying that their friends prefer circumcised. Is that really the way it is here in the UK? Girls, can you please tell me what you prefer and what your friends prefer? I just need to know if there's some culture here of preferring circumcised men. If so, then I think I'm done with dating, I don't want to be ****ing judged.

Scroll to see replies

Yes, if you dont have a Jewish penis then I'm afraid I am not going anywhere near you
Source: I'm a girl
I've never seen a circumsized penis but I can't imagine I'd care about it at all let alone prefer it over natural, I don't see what the big deal is.
Reply 3
Nah, no one cares

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not circumcised wins
No
Are the girls on the forum who say that they prefer them circumcised Muslims? That might be why.

I come from a background that promotes male circumcision, that being said I have never been with someone who is circumcised and wouldn't mind either way.
What does circumcised mean
Uncut is better :smile:
They are probs Muslims most girls love a bit of foreskin lol
Original post by Emily.97

Surgically removing the top bit of foreskin on the end of the penis. Some people have it done when they're babies for religious reasons like some Jews and some Muslims. But some older children and adults have it done. There are some medical conditions that mean it's best to remove the foreskin to prevent infections and/or soreness etc.
Original post by Emily.97

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision

I'm asking on here cause I dont want to filter through an unreliable wiki page, just want a simple answer.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Surgically removing the top bit of foreskin on the end of the penis. Some people have it done when they're babies for religious reasons like some Jews and some Muslims. But some older children and adults have it done. There are some medical conditions that mean it's best to remove the foreskin to prevent infections and/or soreness etc.

Fanx m8
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know what to think anymore. I can't believe I'm actually self conscience about my natural penis, but those other threads on this have made me like this. I even read on student room of girls saying that their friends prefer circumcised. Is that really the way it is here in the UK? Girls, can you please tell me what you prefer and what your friends prefer? I just need to know if there's some culture here of preferring circumcised men. If so, then I think I'm done with dating, I don't want to be ****ing judged.

Uncut is 100 times better in my opinion... not a fan of circumcised at all!
Original post by Girlpower69xxx
Yes, if you dont have a Jewish penis then I'm afraid I am not going anywhere near you
Source: I'm a girl

Are you being serious? I'm so disquieted right now, I honestly can't tell if you're joking or not.
My boyfriend is circumsized, neither muslim nor jewish, but I don't really care.
I don't care,makes no difference to me*
I don't think it really matters.
Reply 19
Original post by Anonymous

No culture regarding penises that would be weird. Don't give girls (or anyone else for that matter) the power to make comments on what you're born with/ your identity. This is a good life lesson and if you take this advice I promise you will feel less insecure, and less confused about things you can't change.

Latest

Trending

Trending