The Student Room Group

Should I be worried???

I keep on geting real weird symptoms like missed periods (they used 2 B regular) palputations, chestpain, stomach aches when i eat. My mum says that i should not go to the doctors because they will just make out that i am mental but i am not imagining this and i am really woried there is somthing physically wrong with me.
Wth defo go to the doctor of you feel somethings wrong! Don't listen to your mum!
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
Wth defo go to the doctor of you feel somethings wrong! Don't listen to your mum!

Thing is i cant do anything with out her knowing about it- i am 15
Original post by catgirlcatgirl
Thing is i cant do anything with out her knowing about it- i am 15

She shouldn't be stopping you from visiting the doctor. Just ring and make an appointment. Then go out one day and tell her your going for a walk or something but actually go to your appointment.
Original post by Tsrsarahhhh
She shouldn't be stopping you from visiting the doctor. Just ring and make an appointment. Then go out one day and tell her your going for a walk or something but actually go to your appointment.

The thing is she is write- they might try and make out it is beacause i have an anxiety dissorder ( i have acctualy been daignossed) or worse (last time i went to the doctors they were questioning me about me weight THERE IS NOTHING WRONGE WITH IT THOUGH.
Original post by catgirlcatgirl
The thing is she is write- they might try and make out it is beacause i have an anxiety dissorder ( i have acctualy been daignossed) or worse (last time i went to the doctors they were questioning me about me weight THERE IS NOTHING WRONGE WITH IT THOUGH.

Well if you have something wrong with you, you need to be diagnosed so you can receive help.
Reply 6
It could be something serious. Its always better to get it checked out and on the unlikely chance that it is all in your head then a doctor is still the best person to see.

Quick Reply

Latest