The Student Room Group

Has anyone got advice on the UCL Eastman Dental Nursing Course Assesment/Interview?

Got my interview soon and just wondering whether anyone has got any tips who has had the interview there before? Also if anyone else has been selected for the interview?
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi I had my interview on Friday I was so nervous I forgot to ask when I will be hearing from them if I was successful or not. How long did it take for them to contact you ?
Hiya I had my interview on Friday I was so nervous I forgot to ask when I would hear from them if I was successful or not. How long did it take for them to get back to you ?
Reply 3
Original post by Tiahatherley
Hiya I had my interview on Friday I was so nervous I forgot to ask when I would hear from them if I was successful or not. How long did it take for them to get back to you ?

Hi I messaged you
Reply 4
Hiya did you guys hear back if you got in?
I'm starting November.
Reply 5
Yeah I got a place too!
Reply 6
thats awesome!! Woo!

Have you got your induction date? Mines the 7th :smile:
Can you remember the course fees etc btw? I've lost my lil notebook i took 🙈
Reply 7
Hi, I am also starting in November on the 1st. Do you know where you have to go to get your uniform?
Reply 8
Ah awesome! Is your induction the 7th?
I'm not sure, i know we got a uniform form but I didn't hear anything else about it. I'll ring up tomorrow.
Reply 9
Original post by Sfoz
Ah awesome! Is your induction the 7th?
I'm not sure, i know we got a uniform form but I didn't hear anything else about it. I'll ring up tomorrow.

I've not been told anything about an induction, when I rung up to find my start date I just got told November the 1st. Did you get given the 7th when you rung?
Reply 10
My start date is the 1st and the induction is the 7th. The induction is the safety training etc.
Reply 11
Hi guys, i also start in november; were we supposed to fill out the uniform sheet? lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Lisaa98
Hi guys, i also start in november; were we supposed to fill out the uniform sheet? lol

Basically I filled it out and went to where it said to take it, "between female and male changing rooms in the EGA wing" and when I got there the lady said it was the wrong place. I'm waiting to hear back. Wondering if I've been given the wrong uniform form ? Did anyone get another address to take it to?
Reply 13
Original post by elnoxo
Basically I filled it out and went to where it said to take it, "between female and male changing rooms in the EGA wing" and when I got there the lady said it was the wrong place. I'm waiting to hear back. Wondering if I've been given the wrong uniform form ? Did anyone get another address to take it to?

We're not supposed to fill out the uniform sheet
Hi guys! Congrats for getting in. I assume you’re well into the course now. I have my interview next week for DHT and was just wondering what to expect? I know it’s a long shot but thought I’d ask anyway!
Original post by Icecreamroses43
Hi guys! Congrats for getting in. I assume you’re well into the course now. I have my interview next week for DHT and was just wondering what to expect? I know it’s a long shot but thought I’d ask anyway!

Did you get an offer ?
Original post by buziosuk
Did you get an offer ?

I accepted the offer from QMUL in the end!

Quick Reply

Latest