The Student Room Group

Which wedding dress shall i wear??

My wedding is a beach wedding in Jamica nxt July or August, the dresses below are the oens ive picked. Which one do u like??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Talkand...Talk
My wedding is a beach wedding in Jamica nxt July or August, the dresses below are the oens ive picked. Which one do u like??

My favourite is the 4th one down
Reply 4
don t be foolish don't get married its a trap

I would say this too, if it didn't have the ribbon thing around the waist
Original post by Platopus
My favourite is the 4th one down

yh that ones gorg! When i went to my stylist she said she could make it for £1050! I think that is quite cheap! wbu??
None of them took my fancy, however we don't know you and we can't see the dresses on you in real life. Everyone's got different tastes. It's also really hard to suggest something without any idea as to your body shape, fave style etc. You've got to pick a dress that you totally love and I know I watch so many romcoms, but I'd like to think you really know you've picked the right one when you try it on, you'll just know its the perfect one for you.

Maybe the fact that you're asking strangers means you haven't actually found the dress for you, keep looking around, trying dresses on until you've found one whereby you don't even need a second opinion :h:

Good luck :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Platopus
I would say this too, if it didn't have the ribbon thing around the waist

ikr!! i like the 4th one tho :biggrin:
Number 4 seems more suitable for a beach wedding, don't want to be sweating on your wedding day. I'd even say why not get a knee length one so you're more comfortable?
I like 4 or 6 although only you can tell which will suit you best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by claireestelle
Number 4 seems more suitable for a beach wedding, don't want to be sweating on your wedding day. I'd even say why not get a knee length one so you're more comfortable?

yes maybe!! Bcz i dont exactly love the idea of sand getting on the tips of my dress, bcz we all know how damn hard it is to get sand off clothes!
yes maybe!! Bcz i dont exactly love the idea of sand getting on the tips of my dress, bcz we all know how damn hard it is to get sand off clothes!

A dry cleaner might be able to get it out, but sand is difficult with normal clothes like you say. I recon a shorter version of number 4 would be beautiful but then you wont know till you try some on really.
Original post by sleepinglions
None of them took my fancy, however we don't know you and we can't see the dresses on you in real life. Everyone's got different tastes. It's also really hard to suggest something without any idea as to your body shape, fave style etc. You've got to pick a dress that you totally love and I know I watch so many romcoms, but I'd like to think you really know you've picked the right one when you try it on, you'll just know its the perfect one for you.

Maybe the fact that you're asking strangers means you haven't actually found the dress for you, keep looking around, trying dresses on until you've found one whereby you don't even need a second opinion :h:

Good luck :smile:

Thank you so much for the advice!! I get what ur sayin. Evryone ahs different tastes and body shapes, so i think i will just keep lookin, bcz my wed is in like 12 months so ive got plenty of time. Thxs again :biggrin:
Original post by claireestelle
A dry cleaner might be able to get it out, but sand is difficult with normal clothes like you say. I recon a shorter version of number 4 would be beautiful but then you wont know till you try some on really.

yes i might ask my stylist if she can shorten number 4 to knee length, or just below knee length. :biggrin:
Number 4 looks the most appropriate for a beach wedding
yh that ones gorg! When i went to my stylist she said she could make it for £1050! I think that is quite cheap! wbu??

If you love it and you can afford it, go for it!
ikr!! i like the 4th one tho :biggrin:

Me too. It's beautiful!
4 or 6

Quick Reply

Latest