The Student Room Group

Stupidity at its finest.

You have a checklist of what you don't want in a partner. and you have all these boundaries set for yourself like...

"I'd never give a guy who catcalls me my number, they are mostly players"

" neverrrr give you number out to Boys in a club"

" I'd neveeeer date a guy who smokes/ or drinks". For example.

But then curiosity kills the cat and you end up falling for exactly what you said you didn't want. And you know you're in for a mind **** and you still can't stop.

Can anyone relate to this, guys and girls.
Wtf are you talking about?
Reply 2
Yep. See this all the time.
Reply 3
this is why girls r stupid
This is exactly like people who have a list of qualitied they definitely want in a partner but then realise that nobody is perfect and restricting yourself is making you miss out on good people to have in your life
A lot of girls don't know what they want when it comes to guys - their conscious and subconscious thoughts don't corroborate. It's like the old cliché, girls say they just want a nice guy that will treat them like a princess, yet Mr Nice always gets pushed aside in favour of the a-hole and then they whinge that their bf treats them like ****. Nice isn't sexually attractive. I don't really "play the field" these days but when I was, I knew that being a bit of a prick was key.

Also reminds me of how a lot of girls say "Ugh, I don't like muscles" yet when you start getting intimate they always, without fail, start carressing your arms, pecs and back... sure, you do that with everything you don't like the look of, right :tongue:
Original post by WoodyMKC
A lot of girls don't know what they want when it comes to guys - their conscious and subconscious thoughts don't corroborate. It's like the old cliché, girls say they just want a nice guy that will treat them like a princess, yet Mr Nice always gets pushed aside in favour of the a-hole and then they whinge that their bf treats them like ****. Nice isn't sexually attractive. I don't really "play the field" these days but when I was, I knew that being a bit of a prick was key.

Also reminds me of how a lot of girls say "Ugh, I don't like muscles" yet when you start getting intimate they always, without fail, start carressing your arms, pecs and back... sure, you do that with everything you don't like the look of, right :tongue:

Very true. But I wonder if this ever happens with guys though?
What are you saying ? It just depends on how you look?
Nope, can't relate.
Pretty much, OP.

Quick Reply

Latest