The Student Room Group

How do people manage to go on so many dates?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamesthehustler
I put £5,000 in at the start
exactly moderation
take the time to do that then
I don't have a drivers licence (honestly)
that's why I put one of the most expensive gemstones along with a cheaper one
the big bracelet will cost me about £25,000 but should be retail for about £80,000

Ah well that's not too bad then, I don't think

Indeed! It's key!

Shall do! I'll make sure that everything is correct and of a high standard!

Well I wasn't expecting that! Why don't you have one?

Ah I see, that's a good idea!

Wow that's a good deal there then!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Ah well that's not too bad then, I don't think

Indeed! It's key!

Shall do! I'll make sure that everything is correct and of a high standard!

Well I wasn't expecting that! Why don't you have one?

Ah I see, that's a good idea!

Wow that's a good deal there then!

well I have £100,000 in insured stock so I did good with my money
indeed
of course
I just never bother to learn it the business too my priority
that way you have a buy it now and a little bit to work towards
if you have the right markets to buy the stones and get the work done and don't go it to a retail establishment it easy to get stuff like that
Original post by Foo.mp3
That's awesome! :awesome:

So find a middle-ground e.g. relatively safe/quiet shopping districts/centres and public spaces :smile:

Cool, well perhaps they'll help you make progress :yy:

Thanks!! Everyone has been so nice to me so thats defo helped!

Hmm i can manage that, we have one place i can go to

I sure hope so! Theyve helped me already so thats a positive!
It'd make sense if he did, but no it was someone else.

True, very true.

But I still don't drink. Never want to.

Fair enough
There are some guys out there that manage to go on dates everyday! And then theres me whos never been on one!
Its depressing thay all these guys are good looking too (no hate please or you will be reported)

Spoiler

But seriously how the hell is it possible for people to go on so many dates!
Ive tried to get to know girls but they just arent interested, none of them!
One even lead me on but thats another story!
So how do you guys get to go on so many dates and have 4000 girlfriends by the time your 20?
I mean i only want to have 1 in my life, someone i can be with forever!
Thanks!

because they're goodlooking. Looks matter the most on this
Well in my case by being tall and handsome.
Original post by Mr Smurf
Been on two "dates" in my life. One of the girls is now my girlfriend.

Im assuming shes white?
Original post by slade p
Im assuming shes white?

She is.
Instead of trying to get to know them first literally just ask a woman you've briefly spoken to before (like a work colleague) if she would 'like to go get a drink sometime' and put your number down
Girls are pretty nice with rejection like we lie and stuff so be ballsy and just do it.
Ball is in her court anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
Exactly!
Guys who aren't good looking get shut down instantly! It's so unfair!
What are the perks?
Yeah that's very true! Yet shyness in guys is seen as a massive weakness!
So annoying!

Although I don't want to base everything on looks, its often the case that the average looking guys always ask out the super good looking girls and ignore the other average looking girls who probably would've said yes.
Lets be honest in every teen movie they always have a hopeless crush on the most popular, hottest girl in school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by LillyB14
Lets be honest in every teen movie they always have a hopeless crush on the most popular, hottest girl in school.

That's because it's a movie and not a reflection of real life. You are right in saying that some men (and women) aim for people of higher value/attractiveness to themselves, but that's not necessarily a bad thing because as we should all know, there isn't always a balance in a relationship/casual encounter. I think problem with OP is that he's had his confidence knocked time and time again that it becomes increasingly difficult to think positively or have the courage to keep trying. For many men it is a numbers game, as we don't have the luxury of doing nothing and having propositions made to us (unless you're good-looking, wealthy, high in social value etc). It is not easy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; OP is a great guy. I can tell just by the way he posts and how he has interacted with others and myself. It's disappointing to see him down on his luck but I believe without a shadow of a doubt he will find someone given time, and I don't make such statements lightly. All I can suggest is to continue trying but with a sense of ease to it; don't become desperate.
Kind words :smile:
I've been on Tinder and recieved not one match!
Not one!
Useless!

Since I wrote that comment I now have a girlfriend who I met on Tinder lmao, of course it works. Have a decent picture and learn how to talk to girls!
lol this is not america we don't go on dates here
Original post by Lemon Haze
Since I wrote that comment I now have a girlfriend who I met on Tinder lmao, of course it works. Have a decent picture and learn how to talk to girls!

Considering the fact that 99% of girls on that bloody thing don't know how to have a conversation and their interests consist of exclusively "Netflix"...
Original post by Lemon Haze

It doesnt work!
I know how to talk to girls thankyou very much!
Tinder is just crap if you dont have the looks (because thats all that girls look for on there).
Truer words have never been said about Tinder!
They don't have any anxiety with women.
Original post by shawtyb
im female and the amount of dates iv been on in 23 yrs i can count on one hand!

If you couldnt do that at age 23 I'd be pretty worried.
going on dates isn't hard at all, it's keeping a date that's far more desirable.

you'll find a girl soon:h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending