The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Don't think it's a thing in UK. I've heard for some reason it's more common in US for men to be circumcised and so more people have a preference there. Regardless, probs not worth chopping part of your dick off because some girl says it looks better lol
Circumised looks better.
I prefer cut, uncut ones look like a worm :worm2: Not that big of a deal though obviously
I've heared uncircumcised men are able to feel more pleasure during sex. Is this true?
Look, whatever the guy has is fine. It's not like it would be a dealbreaker either way. You can't do anything about it anyway. The only thing that has bothered me (and the guy I was with) is that my circumcised ex had very, very little sensation compared to uncirc, so it created a lot of difficulties.
Reply 45
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I've heared uncircumcised men are able to feel more pleasure during sex. Is this true?

Yep, on average
Original post by Airfairy
Look, whatever the guy has is fine. It's not like it would be a dealbreaker either way. You can't do anything about it anyway. The only thing that has bothered me (and the guy I was with) is that my circumcised ex had very, very little sensation compared to uncirc, so it created a lot of difficulties.

What kind of difficulties?
Original post by Anonymous
What kind of difficulties?

He got pretty much no sensation from sex, oral was a struggle too. To put it bluntly, the head was quite numb. Kinda puts a major downer on things.
Any, im dating a much older man. Seems I cant even afford to be fussy about a mans age, let alone what type of genitals he has.
Original post by Airfairy
He got pretty much no sensation from sex, oral was a struggle too. To put it bluntly, the head was quite numb. Kinda puts a major downer on things.

This is one of the reasons why I don't want to get this done to me, I'd hate to lose any sensitivity.
Original post by Girlpower69xxx
Yes, if you dont have a Jewish penis then I'm afraid I am not going anywhere near you
Source: I'm a girl

I just noticed your account is completely new and your username is ridiculous. I'm not even sure why I took you seriously, you're clearly a guy.
I don't know what to think anymore. I can't believe I'm actually self conscience about my natural penis, but those other threads on this have made me like this. I even read on student room of girls saying that their friends prefer circumcised. Is that really the way it is here in the UK? Girls, can you please tell me what you prefer and what your friends prefer? I just need to know if there's some culture here of preferring circumcised men. If so, then I think I'm done with dating, I don't want to be ****ing judged.

Uncircumcised looks so disgusting unfortunately. Especially if there's so much meat.. if that's what it's called😖😖

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maggie43
Uncircumcised looks so disgusting unfortunately. Especially if there's so much meat.. if that's what it's called😖😖

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you tell me where you're from? This really doesn't seem like a typical response from an english girl.
Could you tell me where you're from? This really doesn't seem like a typical response from an english girl.

Lol what would a typical response from an English girl include?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Circumcised looks disgusting. All that scarring and discolouring resulting in Neapolitan ice cream looking dicks.
Lol what would a typical response from an English girl include?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nohing that negative I think, from what I've seen. Women can have preferences, but that's just insulting.
Reply 56

Posted from TSR Mobile

"disgusting"?

I hope you have a perfect pussy.
Original post by Josb
"disgusting"?

I hope you have a perfect pussy.

inb4 it looks like a punched lasagne.
Why do so many african girls prefer circumcised? Looking at this thread and others, I've noticed almost every one of them are like that. I wonder if it has something to do with their culture.
I've only been with one guy (my boyfriend) and he's uncircumcised. So obviously I can't really compare, but his feels good to me :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending