The Student Room Group

in need of a saturday or sunday job

i'm a 15yr old girl in need of a saturday or sunday job to put on cv when i want to get a job in the future and for my college application when i apply, can someone give me ideas of where to go to get one of these jobs , in manchester please, thankyou!
Your age could be problematic, as you cant get many 'official' jobs till your at least 16. Perhaps look at local shops/businesses that know you and see if they have anything. Gd Luck
Original post by lucy.howarth
i'm a 15yr old girl in need of a saturday or sunday job to put on cv when i want to get a job in the future and for my college application when i apply, can someone give me ideas of where to go to get one of these jobs , in manchester please, thankyou!

Hey I am 15 too and when I finished my exams I have been volunteering at a charity shop. As HopelessMedic said you can't get an official job until you are 16, so maybe do volunteering- so at least you will have something to put on your cv. Then you can get a proper job when you are 16. Best of luck!x:smile:
I think 15 is too young for a paid job. Get work experience instead, so in a year times when you do apply for jobs it would be x10 easier for you.

Quick Reply

Latest