The Student Room Group

Worst decision a TV show/film has made

Not getting Denzil/Emily together on waterloo road

Scroll to see replies

continuing top gear
I don't watch a lot of telly, but I've heard things said about Firefly being cancelled.
Making a prison break film after the series had finished with a good ending. They've taken it one step further by trying to revive the series which will undoubtedly ruin what was once a good show.
Fifty Shades Of Grey
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I don't watch a lot of telly, but I've heard things said about Firefly being cancelled.

Truly a travesty, FOX butchered it's chances by airing the series out of order! At least it got a film to wrap things up (called Serenity if you are interested).

Would definitely recommend the show, the chemistry between the characters and the cleverness of the storytelling is really fun.
Reply 6
OITNB spoiler:

Spoiler

Reply 7
Prison break springs to mind.
Reply 8
When Derek was killed off in Grey's Anatomy.

The fact he died in the show wasn't the biggest issue, that was sad but how they done it was just so boring and flat. You wouldn't think it was a huge character who had been there from day one who had died. I stopped watching after that and don't plan on watching it. It started to go out after about season 7 or 8 for me but that was the last straw for me.
The last season of Dexter. What could have been a season that mirrored the Trinity Killer's season, or the Ice Truck Killer season, was one of the worst ever. Especially the last episode. The creative decision was horrendous.
Ending Firefly was a criminal act.... meh Fox. Would have run for at least 5 seasons if given a chance.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
continuing top gear

Definitely this.
After all 3 presenters had gone, they should just have got rid of it, rather than trying to flog a dead horse.
Getting rid of the royal was criminal as well.
They should have also made more episodes of extreme couponing.
Original post by Emma:-)
Definitely this.
After all 3 presenters had gone, they should just have got rid of it, rather than trying to flog a dead horse.

:yep:
:yep:

Im glad someone agrees with me.
I only watched 20 minutes of the first episode of this new series. It was painful. Needless to say i never watched it again.
Original post by Spock's Socks
When Derek was killed off in Grey's Anatomy.

The fact he died in the show wasn't the biggest issue, that was sad but how they done it was just so boring and flat. You wouldn't think it was a huge character who had been there from day one who had died. I stopped watching after that and don't plan on watching it. It started to go out after about season 7 or 8 for me but that was the last straw for me.

Patrick Dempsey played him (ive never seen Greys Anatomy but i know him).
He left to focus on being a racing driver and running his own team.
He wanted to stop but didnt have much time due to his racing commitments.
Thats probably why it was a bit lackluster
Im glad someone agrees with me.
I only watched 20 minutes of the first episode of this new series. It was painful. Needless to say i never watched it again.

:lol: I watched less than that

Spoiler

:lol: I watched less than that

Spoiler

I dont blame you to be honest.
I dont blame you to be honest.

:five:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest