The Student Room Group

I'm a Sugar Baby - AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sugarflower
It's a slow Saturday and I've decided to answer some questions about my sb experiences.

How did you guys meet? And how/when was idea of you being his sugar baby brought up? I can't imagine that was an easy convo to have.
Was it something you considered doing or had done before meeting him, or did he introduce you into it?

I'm not being judgemental, just curious :smile:
I'm a "whore" and proud thanks :smile:

At least your making money!!!!
Original post by person online
How did you guys meet? And how/when was idea of you being his sugar baby brought up? I can't imagine that was an easy convo to have.
Was it something you considered doing or had done before meeting him, or did he introduce you into it?

I'm not being judgemental, just curious :smile:

It was something I randomly heard about on tv and decided to research into it. We met online on one of the many sugar daddy websites, so we both know what we were getting into and what we both wanted.

When everyone's cards are laid out on the table, those conversations are never hard.
Original post by lulucoco98
At least your making money!!!!

I am :smile:
How did you become one?
I am :smile:

Enjoy it!!! How did you meet? Is he nice? Does he make you happy?
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
How did you become one?

I just trap them with my "charming" personality and "fun-loving" nature.
Original post by lulucoco98
Enjoy it!!! How did you meet? Is he nice? Does he make you happy?

We met online, he's very nice and generous and he does make me happy :smile:
Ummm...
Do you do the dirty... umm... thing? :sogood:
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
Ummm...
Do you do the dirty... umm... thing? :sogood:

Ha! I do do the "dirty thing" :wink:

Well, you don't have any debt so I assume it was a good trade :smile:
I don't know if this is impolite but you did say to ask you anything sooo... Do you receive a monthly allowance? Or gifts? How much do you reckon he spends on you a month? Do you enjoy the intimacy or just the money? And how long have you been in this arrangement?

Would you say you are any different from a prostitute?

What are your opinions on people who just "do the dirty" collect the money, then go, and don't actually spend time with clients?
Original post by TheGreatPumpkin
Well, you don't have any debt so I assume it was a good trade :smile:

I think it was :smile: It wasn't like I didn't enjoy the "dirty thing" anyway
Oh, TSR, you never fail to disappoint.
Original post by Dreadfuse
I don't know if this is impolite but you did say to ask you anything sooo... Do you receive a monthly allowance? Or gifts? How much do you reckon he spends on you a month? Do you enjoy the intimacy or just the money? And how long have you been in this arrangement?

I get a £2k monthly allowance, it's a good amount but I know some sugar babies who get £5-£10k, I do get gifts and we travel as well.

A month I'd say, plus my allowance, he spends up to £4k if I ask him for treats or stuff, or bills need to be paid. I enjoy the intimacy but I'm not going to lie I love the money.

And we've been seeing each other for 11 months so far.
Original post by adesola15
Would you say you are any different from a prostitute?

What are your opinions on people who just "do the dirty" collect the money, then go, and don't actually spend time with clients?

No, I don't think so. The only difference is I'm sleeping with one person and I get gifts and extra stuff on top of the agreed monthly amount. Sex work is sex work.

Being a sugar baby is more or less a form of sex work. But in no way do I think it's demeaning. I mean, these sort of positions wouldn't exist if men didn't want them. A service is a service.

I think if people are just doing it for the money and not for the person then good for them. Everyone approaches these things differently.
Do you have to be stunningly attractive to be a sugar baby?
Do you think of him as your boyfriend? Would it be unfaithful for you to date other people while being a sugar baby?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I get a £2k monthly allowance, it's a good amount but I know some sugar babies who get £5-£10k, I do get gifts and we travel as well.

A month I'd say, plus my allowance, he spends up to £4k if I ask him for treats or stuff, or bills need to be paid. I enjoy the intimacy but I'm not going to lie I love the money.

And we've been seeing each other for 11 months so far.

Wow if you don't mind me asking do you live in a big city? Wayyyy too many Splenda daddies anywhere that isn't London lol. How often do you meet up for that?
Original post by hermitthefrog
Do you have to be stunningly attractive to be a sugar baby?
Do you think of him as your boyfriend? Would it be unfaithful for you to date other people while being a sugar baby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you have to be stunningly attractive at all, I mean, it helps but your personality and the way you carry yourself is more important.

I do in some way think of him as my boyfriend but I don't let the boyfriend and benefactor lines blur, that's when things get messy.

If the sugar daddy wants exclusivity that means they don't want you to date around but unless they say that your free to have as many sugar daddies or vanilla boyfriends as you wish.

Quick Reply

Latest