The Student Room Group

What do guys do/use to looks after their face/skin?

What does a guys skincare routine typically involve? I was just curious do guys actually use moisturisor/care for their skin? Even though I'm female I only really put moisturisor on quickly at morning at night then maybe a bit of blusher sometimes, nothing else on my face. Then I thought maybe guys use more than me lol
Reply 1
My boyfriend washes his face every morning (it has some kind of mask quality to it, I don't really get it) and moisturizes his face because it gets dry so easily- same reason he uses hand cream because they get SO dry and actually bleed in winter, bless him.
In all honesty, nothing
Reply 3
eversoft organic rice milk and honey
Eat a healthy diet and exercise. Apart from that, nothing.
Reply 5

Spoiler

Reply 6
Nothin at all.
Emollient and some other stuff.
Reply 8
Water
Original post by Potatoo

Spoiler

Very thorough!

I'm impressed!:h:

Liz
Original post by indigofox
What does a guys skincare routine typically involve? I was just curious do guys actually use moisturisor/care for their skin? Even though I'm female I only really put moisturisor on quickly at morning at night then maybe a bit of blusher sometimes, nothing else on my face. Then I thought maybe guys use more than me lol

My brother does nothing. He washes his face and hair, puts on deodorant and that's it. Doesn't even brush his hair. Oh and he shaves as and when needed.
Might use a face wash twice a week other than that I just use regular body wash when i shower

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending