The Student Room Group

Clubbing with a hijab in the ID picture?

My friends wears a Hijab in her ID , but as the picture was taken 2 years ago she no longer wears it. will this be an issue with bouncers , as she wears a hijab in her Id but not when they meet her?
would they deny her entry as she looks different to the picture?
You misspelled Hoejabi.
Why is she going clubbing in the first place? Its not like she can drink..Or does she?
She has the same face, it should be fine. My ID is a picture of me when I was 17, since then puberty hit me hard and I've got a beard. I still don't have any problem (just the odd "wow you changed!")
Since she is Muslim she shouldn't be clubbingreat and why did she stop wearing hijab? Asstaghfirullah innallahaghafururraheem.
Are Muslim girls into clubbing?
Original post by So Instinct
You misspelled Hoejabi.

Dead :rofl:
Original post by queen-bee
Are Muslim girls into clubbing?

Some of the ones that aren't too religious are.
Original post by Lord Samosa
Some of the ones that aren't too religious are.

"Aren't too religious". You mean completely irreligious.
Original post by Lord Samosa
She has the same face, it should be fine. My ID is a picture of me when I was 17, since then puberty hit me hard and I've got a beard. I still don't have any problem (just the odd "wow you changed!":wink:

Late bloomer :tongue:

Spoiler

People can look very different with and without a hijab so it depends on how the guy checking the ID feels. They'll deny her entry if they think she's a completely different person but no one can say for sure because it depends on how different she looks.

Can't she get her picture changed on at least one of her IDs? If she can't, she should just go and hope for the best.
Loooooool wth I'm done with tsr. Can't your friend just apply to retake her picture?
she looks similar to the picture , thats not an issue , just wondering if they'll ask why she isn't wearing a hijab or think its not her.
Original post by Anonymous
Since she is Muslim she shouldn't be clubbingreat and why did she stop wearing hijab? Asstaghfirullah innallahaghafururraheem.

Clubbing*
Original post by peaches123456
she looks similar to the picture , thats not an issue , just wondering if they'll ask why she isn't wearing a hijab or

That is non of their business.

think its not her.

How would we know that? The only person who knows the answer to that question is the guy at the door and you will only find out if or when she goes to the club. If she looks similar then there shouldn't be a problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending