The Student Room Group

Muslim girls, would you allow your husband to do this?

Scroll to see replies

This thread :facepalm2: :rofl:
Why is everyone saying it's haram? Is it really haram to do that?
Original post by Josb
Don't worry, you will like it.

I dont even want someone to see my private parts, letting someone to give me oral is impossible josb
When i say i dont like something then i DONT
Asexuals exist
Why is this even being asked?
In this thread i see alot of non muslims that think that they can make thair own rulings in islam. No you're not a muslim so don't think you can do that you have no right to do that. Your not a muslim nor are you a sheikh nor are you a mufti.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by loveleest
Why is everyone saying it's haram? Is it really haram to do that?

No it is not haram. There are some strict muslims that do not allow it but there are some open minded muslims that do allow it.
Original post by Anonymous
No it is not haram. There are some strict muslims that do not allow it but there are some open minded muslims that do allow it.

:s That's weird. The quran is full of misinterpretations. Does it say in the quran if you can do it? like it should be clear if you can / cannot do it.
Its a miracle this thread lasted for 2 months!
Life is full of mysteries :moon:
Original post by Serine Soul
Why is this even being asked?

I asked this because I wanted to know if any/most muslim women would allow it. There are some strict muslim women that do not allow it. Just doing research lol.
it is a female's duty to service their men
Original post by loveleest
:s That's weird. The quran is full of misinterpretations. Does it say in the quran if you can do it? like it should be clear if you can / cannot do it.

It does not say in the quran.
Scholars have only disliked recommending it. However, it is allowed.
I would let my husband do it... If I was female... and, um, muslim as well.
It does not say in the quran.
Scholars have only disliked recommending it. However, it is allowed.

okay
Original post by WBZ144
Humph, OK :rolleyes:. I wasn't aware that animals practice oral sex.

What about the hands, don't you use them for worship and most of your daily activities? So why is it permissible to use them for so-called "despicable acts"?

Fruit bats and bonobos have been documented doing oral sex in the wild.
I asked this because I wanted to know if any/most muslim women would allow it. There are some strict muslim women that do not allow it. Just doing research lol.

I'd allow it without a second thought and I'm muslim
Original post by 34908seikj
I would let my husband do it... If I was female... and, um, muslim as well.

:rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by PrincessBO$$
:rofl:

Spoiler

Would you like to be my Husband then?
I'll be the bride.
Original post by 34908seikj
Would you like to be my Husband then?
I'll be the bride.

You be the groom :angry: I'll be the bride :wink: Cause i have a much better body than you and will be able to look smokin in a wedding dress :h:

Spoiler

Hey muslim girls,

I hope that you dont get offended by this.

If you was married, would you let your husband give you oral (cunnilingus) if he really wanted to?
What would you think of him if he wished to do this?

Im a convert but duh, I'd like to go down on him while he goes down on me. 69.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
You be the groom :angry: I'll be the bride :wink: Cause i have a much better body than you and will be able to look smokin in a wedding dress :h:

Spoiler

But I want to wear the wedding dress?

Okay, let's compromise. I'll wear the dress and call myself the groom, you can call yourself the bride but must wear a suit. You also have to sweep me off my feet cliche style, just like in the movies and carry me out...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending