The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

I imagine this has been discussed within the thread somewhere but when do AQA tend to release grade boundaries/ums conversions?
Original post by mgill17
I imagine this has been discussed within the thread somewhere but when do AQA tend to release grade boundaries/ums conversions?

All grade boundaries are released the day before results day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucy_123
All grade boundaries are released the day before results day

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is this public? Or is it like the mark schemes where it is restricted access?
Original post by mgill17
Is this public? Or is it like the mark schemes where it is restricted access?

No it's public :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucy_123
No it's public :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh brilliant! Thanks:smile::smile:
Original post by Absent Agent
As many have requested, here are the AQA Summer 2016 papers. The corresponding Mark Schemes and the Examiners' Reports will not be available until the day before the results day and, since collecting them is hugely time-consuming, I don't promise to upload them on that day. Also, I believe there are some papers missing from the link but please do let me know which ones they are and I will try to upload them by the end of next week.

(Note that these are the AQA materials only-I don't have access to the materials of other exam boards.)

Click here to see the files.

(@SH0405- Perhaps you should add the link to the first post. :tongue:)

psychology papers are missing i need the psychology B spec ones please. is it possible u can somehow get mark schemes earlier?
Mum is insisting that she takes me to a couple of uni towns/cities so I can see the area... She thinks I'm going miss Cardiff :frown:

On the plus side Bournemouth has a great Advertising course! She's taking me to see the city the day before Results. At least I'll have a distraction! 😂
Reply 767
Original post by emiloujess
Mum is insisting that she takes me to a couple of uni towns/cities so I can see the area... She thinks I'm going miss Cardiff :frown:

On the plus side Bournemouth has a great Advertising course! She's taking me to see the city the day before Results. At least I'll have a distraction! 😂

Advertising? I thought you wanted to study something different.
And to be fair to your mum now that exams are over its a good time to start thinking about your safety net so that you still get somewhere. Just as long as you don't fall in love with your safety net and get upset that you got into your firm :rofl:
Original post by Aph
Advertising? I thought you wanted to study something different.
And to be fair to your mum now that exams are over its a good time to start thinking about your safety net so that you still get somewhere. Just as long as you don't fall in love with your safety net and get upset that you got into your firm :rofl:

Yeah my firm is Journalism, Media and Sociology but that one caught my eye. It's also got a year in industry and Advertising is one of the careers I'm considering anyway :smile:
So scared :frown:
Reply 770
Yeah my firm is Journalism, Media and Sociology but that one caught my eye. It's also got a year in industry and Advertising is one of the careers I'm considering anyway :smile:
Well good luck :smile: I'm scared that the wait after results day for uni will be worse than the wait for results :frown:
Original post by fefssdf
its really a joke how a lot of uni places rest of you getting lucky with a nice examiner , and grades going up by two whole grades is just ludicrous

#ArtsStudentProblems
Original post by Aph
Well good luck :smile: I'm scared that the wait after results day for uni will be worse than the wait for results :frown:

Thanks :smile: No, this wait is definitely worse purely because of the sheer amount of uncertainty 😢
Reply 773
Thanks :smile: No, this wait is definitely worse purely because of the sheer amount of uncertainty 😢

Yes but we have fear to distract us. After that it's sheer boredom.
Original post by Aph

Nah, the wait for university is definitely much more exciting than this horrible filled with uncertainty wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by marioman
#ArtsStudentProblems

I'm doing English and I'm just praying I got a nice person to mark who was feeling generous ...
Original post by PlayerBB
Nah, the wait for university is definitely much more exciting than this horrible filled with uncertainty wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

For sure this uncertainly is just making me so on edge ; I want to plan my life and go on shopping trips for uni stuff but nope that's on hold :/
Probably dadc
So worried...hope I get in...

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm scared af:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest