The Student Room Group

Attack in Nice (France)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sleepysnooze
I'm sorry but these kinds of islamic terrorist attacks are all too frequent now
it's like the desensitisation of people towards the suffering of african children - they're reminded of it so much that it's not shocking any more
if the "religion of peace" wasn't so violent I wouldn't be saying this. it's not my fault. it's the religion of peace.
so stop trying to steer the attention away from who or what was the cause, because cause-effect logic is what we need here
if we want to stop people from ****ing dying we need to do something against this demographic block and their religion, i.e. limiting them from entering the respective country
crying is not going to actually stop these people from dying in the future, is it?

the Front National will have robust policies ready for when they are elected.*
I'm sorry but these kinds of islamic terrorist attacks are all too frequent now
it's like the desensitisation of people towards the suffering of african children - they're reminded of it so much that it's not shocking any more
if the "religion of peace" wasn't so violent I wouldn't be saying this. it's not my fault. it's the religion of peace.
so stop trying to steer the attention away from who or what was the cause, because cause-effect logic is what we need here
if we want to stop people from ****ing dying we need to do something against this demographic block and their religion, i.e. limiting them from entering the respective country
crying is not going to actually stop these people from dying in the future, is it?

It's alright, i was just sad then so it just came out, sorry!

How do u know they r islamic terrorist attacks?
Yh i do agree, these r too often....

.... But when u say 'if the religion of peace wasnt so violent' u r implying that everyone in that religion is violent, when it cant be true! This is what i hate the most. People have a too much generalised view.... That if 1 person from a group did something bad, all the others are the same as that 1 person!!

But oh well, thats how humans are, n i cant change anything... :sad:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
It's alright, i was just sad then so it just came out, sorry!

How do u know they r islamic terrorist attacks?
Yh i do agree, these r too often....

.... But when u say 'if the religion of peace wasnt so violent' u r implying that everyone in that religion is violent, when it cant be true! This is what i hate the most. People have a too much generalised view.... That if 1 person from a group did something bad, all the others are the same as that 1 person!!

But oh well, thats how humans are, n i cant change anything... :sad:

since when is generalising a bad thing though? it says "group _ tends to do x, therefore, group _ can be said to do x a lot generally" - how is that illogical? in this case, islamic extremists tend to kill people. not all muslims do it, but muslims tend to be *very* much more likely to do it. that's not untrue. the religion itself is the discerning point. also, whether a muslim is violent or not doesn't make them not "extreme", i.e. 100% of muslims in this nation are extremists because they think gay people should be put in prison - 100% is the official polling figure. I'm not making this up.
since when is generalising a bad thing though? it says "group _ tends to do x, therefore, group _ can be said to do x a lot generally" - how is that illogical? in this case, islamic extremists tend to kill people. not all muslims do it, but muslims tend to be *very* much more likely to do it. that's not untrue. the religion itself is the discerning point. also, whether a muslim is violent or not doesn't make them not "extreme", i.e. 100% of muslims in this nation are extremists because they think gay people should be put in prison - 100% is the official polling figure. I'm not making this up.

omg, :lolwut: this is so illogical tbh......
and btw, i said that if ONLY 1 person from the group, not the whole group!
what! this thing in bold literally doesnt make any sense at all
Original post by mediaya
omg, :lolwut: this is so illogical tbh........

lol why? "..dot.......(.)..."

and btw, i said that if ONLY 1 person from the group, not the whole group!

1 "violent" extremist person from an extreme group. okay...

what! this thing in bold literally doesnt make any sense at all

if you're a homophobe who thinks that gay people should be imprisoned then that's extremism! how does that not make sense in this era?!
lol why? "..dot.......(.)..."

1 "violent" extremist person from an extreme group. okay...

if you're a homophobe who thinks that gay people should be imprisoned then that's extremism! how does that not make sense in this era?!

because if person x (from a group of 5) murdered someone, it does not mean that all the other 4 are murderers too and it doesnt mean that they wanted person x to kill that person either. so ur thing is illogical! and usually what people will say is that this whole group is a murderer's group eventhough only person is a murderer.that why generalising is bad, coz now what people think, is that all 5 are murderers when they didnt even agree!

:faceplam: i think u just dont get it

yh i know that is extremist, but who says that all muslims think that gay people should be emprisoned :lolwut:, they are free to do what they want, muslims arent against gay people, they are against homsexulality , meaning they dont want to be gay, but if someone is gay, they dont/cant say anthing (n again generalising it means u are saying that muslims emprison gay people, when it's not that)
Original post by mediaya
because if person x (from a group of 5) murdered someone, it does not mean that all the other 4 are murderers too and it doesnt mean that they wanted person x to kill that person either. so ur thing is illogical! and usually what people will say is that this whole group is a murderer's group eventhough only person is a murderer.that why generalising is bad, coz now what people think, is that all 5 are murderers when they didnt even agree!

but this isn't even what I'm saying - I said most muslims are extreme, because it's statistically and provably true! if wanting gay people sent to prison, or advocating a misogynistic and brutal legal system (sharia) (not by the same margin of support as homosexual imprisonments, of course) is what they claim to desire then that's ****ing extremism.

yh i know that is extremist, but who says that all muslims think that gay people should be emprisoned :lolwut:, they are free to do what they want, muslims arent against gay people, they are against homsexulality , meaning they dont want to be gay, but if someone is gay, they dont/cant say anthing (n again generalising it means u are saying that muslims emprison gay people, when it's not that)

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality
^even the ****ing guardian is admitting the figures.
"The most dramatic contrast was found in attitudes towards homosexuality. None of the 500 British Muslims interviewed believed that homosexual acts were morally acceptable. 1,001 non-Muslim Britons were interviewed."

also:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
"British Muslims are more likely to feel a stronger connection to Britain than the population at large, according to polling, which also found that more than half think that homosexuality should be illegal."

^that's "most" muslims being ****ing extremists.
also, isn't it funny that I'm not allowed to mostly state that it's islam, not muslims, that's the problem, yet you're saying "muslims don't hate gay people, they hate homosexuality" - ****ing rich, right? but in this case, I've proven to you that muslims ACTUALLY DO want to imprison gay people.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
#PrayForFrance
This isn't fair - it's bastille day as well :cry2:

What happened is so disgusting that I have nothing to say, sorry.
Except maybe, what is happening to our world ?
💔
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
What happened is so disgusting that I have nothing to say, sorry.
Except maybe, what is happening to our world ?
💔

je suis d'accord - I agree with you

:frown: idek
Reply 29
Original post by mediaya

:faceplam: i think u just dont get it

u a cuck or muslim?
Original post by cipi
u a cuck or muslim?

neither....
but this isn't even what I'm saying - I said most muslims are extreme, because it's statistically and provably true! if wanting gay people sent to prison, or advocating a misogynistic and brutal legal system (sharia) (not by the same margin of support as homosexual imprisonments, of course) is what they claim to desire then that's ****ing extremism.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/07/muslims-britain-france-germany-homosexuality
^even the ****ing guardian is admitting the figures.
"The most dramatic contrast was found in attitudes towards homosexuality. None of the 500 British Muslims interviewed believed that homosexual acts were morally acceptable. 1,001 non-Muslim Britons were interviewed."

also:
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/apr/11/british-muslims-strong-sense-of-belonging-poll-homosexuality-sharia-law
"British Muslims are more likely to feel a stronger connection to Britain than the population at large, according to polling, which also found that more than half think that homosexuality should be illegal."

^that's "most" muslims being ****ing extremists.
also, isn't it funny that I'm not allowed to mostly state that it's islam, not muslims, that's the problem, yet you're saying "muslims don't hate gay people, they hate homosexuality" - ****ing rich, right? but in this case, I've proven to you that muslims ACTUALLY DO want to imprison gay people.

wow u wrote so much lol

u know what i will make a summary
muslims hate sins but not sinful people.....muslims shouldnt kill ANYONE,otherwise ur not a muslims...and so all those murderers are not acc muslims,but they think they are!

thx
Original post by mediaya
neither....

Hello aysha! :h:
Original post by mediaya
wow u wrote so much lol

u know what i will make a summary
muslims hate sins but not sinful people.....muslims shouldnt kill ANYONE,otherwise ur not a muslims...and so all those murderers are not acc muslims,but they think they are!

thx

then you're basically that a staggering proportion of UK muslims aren't real muslims, aren't you? what an elitist/puritan. I wonder if most muslims would share your viewpoint. probably not, seeing as they'll also most likely believe in radical things.
Original post by cipi
u a cuck or muslim?

both?
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Hello aysha! :h:

hi my stalker....:colone:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
hi my stalker....:colone:

Spoiler

Yep you can tag hamza :wink:
then you're basically that a staggering proportion of UK muslims aren't real muslims, aren't you? what an elitist/puritan. I wonder if most muslims would share your viewpoint. probably not, seeing as they'll also most likely believe in radical things.

i am a real muslim
what i said is not an invention lol, it was in a scholars lecture this morning.....''we hate sins but not sinful people''
dont care if u dont believe me....
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Yep you can tag hamza :wink:

why?....:colone:
Original post by mediaya
why?....:colone:

Ahm you tell me girl :u:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending