The Student Room Group

FireFreezers Thread Of Randomness!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
A slightly different and earlier version of The Killing Moon, with alternate lyrics :tongue:
[video="youtube;1aC04Fkrwk4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aC04Fkrwk4[/video]

Another!? How many versions are there? :tongue: It's a bit late now so I'll make sure to listen to it tomorrow :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
Awww indeed!

*AWESOME!!!

Yeh that'd be nice! Well not particularly. All I know is who I'm marrying and the potential date (also we'd like 'The Bear' to conduct the ceremony!

Haha yup (when I'm back into my typical weird mood, I'll start using more of :jive: and the caps locks :wink:)
Ohh fair enough :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Haha yup (when I'm back into my typical weird mood, I'll start using more of :jive: and the caps locks :wink:)
Ohh fair enough :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

(Ah right okay then! I'll tone it down for now. You'll have to inform us all once you have reverted back to your usual self! )
He doesn't want to play ball currently. He's jealous because it's not him marrying her. He wants to share her which I'm not keen on!
Original post by mediaya

Spoiler

Thats not annoying. Hun, you can never annoy someone who is extremely annoying themself :wink:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Thats not annoying. Hun, you can never annoy someone who is extremely annoying themself :wink:

so u admit:u:......proud.....
k i'll find something else
Yup. It feels like you're talking to a toddler learning to walk with small steps Haha thanks for the advice! It'll probably be best to either take this to your random thread or end the conversation as you can see from my reply to CheeseIsVeg, I don't want to derail Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah it's fine! It's actually quite cute tbh.
No worries :biggrin:

Yeah I did see that! Confused me a bit but ah well.
I've moved it here to stop anymore problems!
(Ah right okay then! I'll tone it down for now. You'll have to inform us all once you have reverted back to your usual self! )
He doesn't want to play ball currently. He's jealous because it's not him marrying her. He wants to share her which I'm not keen on!

(Thanks :smile: yeah, it's easier to just have a more lazy with the typing and layed back type of conversation, than the usual "out there" conversations we generally have :tongue: will do :smile:)
Oh dear! Yes, this is one type where you will have to be selfish and refuse to share:yep:
Nah it's fine! It's actually quite cute tbh.
No worries :biggrin:

Yeah I did see that! Confused me a bit but ah well.
I've moved it here to stop anymore problems!

Haha, what's cute? The reference to thw toddler? :tongue:

Is that the posting tip thing that confused you?
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(Thanks :smile: yeah, it's easier to just have a more lazy with the typing and layed back type of conversation, than the usual "out there" conversations we generally have :tongue: will do :smile:)
Oh dear! Yes, this is one type where you will have to be selfish and refuse to share:yep:

No worries! :smile:
Yeah I understand! It's nice to just have a layed back convo. Our usual ones are quite taxing for me too! I enjoy them still but it's nice to just wind down at times.
Excellent!
Not impressed! Yes that's exactly what I am being! Shes mine now and completely off the market!
She's got two other guys now trying to get with her :cry2: I hope she doesn't leave me now! I got called a nobody by one of them!!!! Much anger, but I'm being the bigger man and am not gonna retaliate.

Haha, what's cute? The reference to thw toddler? :tongue:

Is that the posting tip thing that confused you?
Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! I found it cute for some reason :tongue:

Yeah! I've never heard about those before.
No worries!
Does anyone here know a TSRian who can lead a wedding ceremony on here?
Does anyone here know a TSRian who can lead a wedding ceremony on here?

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
I would love the honour of being the 'Priest' :biggrin:
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
I would love the honour of being the 'Priest' :biggrin:

You sure?
It's a big commitment and ideally we'd like someone experienced!
Original post by mediaya
so u admit:u:......proud.....
k i'll find something else

:colone:
You sure?
It's a big commitment and ideally we'd like someone experienced!

Yupp, well if you both would like! I'm already practising haha! :biggrin:
No worries! :smile:
Yeah I understand! It's nice to just have a layed back convo. Our usual ones are quite taxing for me too! I enjoy them still but it's nice to just wind down at times.
Excellent!
Not impressed! Yes that's exactly what I am being! Shes mine now and completely off the market!
She's got two other guys now trying to get with her :cry2: I hope she doesn't leave me now! I got called a nobody by one of them!!!! Much anger, but I'm being the bigger man and am not gonna retaliate.

Yeah! I found it cute for some reason :tongue:

Yeah! I've never heard about those before.
No worries!

Proud of you for the bit in bold:yep:

Indeed :smile:
Aww, yeah hopefully she doesn't. Quite popular I see :tongue:

Haha fair enough :biggrin:
Ohh well basically I got a message added to my community record asking me to not derail the thread anymore. It's basically just a reminder of the basic rules :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Proud of you for the bit in bold:yep:

Indeed :smile:
Aww, yeah hopefully she doesn't. Quite popular I see :tongue:

Haha fair enough :biggrin:
Ohh well basically I got a message added to my community record asking me to not derail the thread anymore. It's basically just a reminder of the basic rules :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thankyou! I'm being the grown up! As much as I want to retaliate I'm not going to.

Yeah I'd be gutted if she did! Yeah it seems that way. But I think she fell for me before today so that's relieving.

Haha! :biggrin:
Ah right I see, surely the big cheese should get one too then? Although it is their thread, but they carried it on.
Ah well it's done now!
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Yupp, well if you both would like! I'm already practising haha! :biggrin:

We'll see
We'll see

Kayyy! :smile:
Thankyou! I'm being the grown up! As much as I want to retaliate I'm not going to.

Yeah I'd be gutted if she did! Yeah it seems that way. But I think she fell for me before today so that's relieving.

Haha! :biggrin:
Ah right I see, surely the big cheese should get one too then? Although it is their thread, but they carried it on.
Ah well it's done now!

No worries! Indeed, that's the best attitude to have:yep:

Yeah, awww that's lovely! :biggrin:

Yeah, probably because it's her thread:dontknow: CheeseIsVeg did say that it's her thread and she's happy with it but obviously other people had othet opinions. Oh well, it's all done now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colone:

Whats wrong with u....
Oh i know the ur future husband is this creepy guy. K:colonhash:
Original post by mediaya
Whats wrong with u....
Oh i know the ur future husband is this creepy guy. K:colonhash:

What? :s-smilie:
What? :s-smilie:

U know what i said :colonhash: