The Student Room Group

Student Loan

I want to apply for university this year but defer my entry for 2018, however on the Student Finance England website the latest option is 2016/2017. How long will it be until there is a 2018 option? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by GenericPerson2
I want to apply for university this year but defer my entry for 2018, however on the Student Finance England website the latest option is 2016/2017. How long will it be until there is a 2018 option? Thanks :smile:

There's no option until you've actually applied. It'll only be open for the year you actually enter. So in 2018 you'll apply for finance. Even though you're applying for uni this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feb/March 2018.
Original post by mliela
There's no option until you've actually applied. It'll only be open for the year you actually enter. So in 2018 you'll apply for finance. Even though you're applying for uni this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok thank you, I wanted to try and get all my applications in as early as possible, but I suppose finance will have to wait.
Reply 4
Ok thank you, I wanted to try and get all my applications in as early as possible, but I suppose finance will have to wait.

As long as it's done by end of May the year you actually enter it'll be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mliela
As long as it's done by end of May the year you actually enter it'll be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cheers I'll keep that in mind :smile:
Reply 6
Cheers I'll keep that in mind :smile:

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest