The Student Room Group

How much do you spend on haircuts?

I'd like to know how much do u spend on hair cuts and how often do u get it cut?

Please state if your male or female and roughly what u get done to it !
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheSaint1995
I'd like to know how much do u spend on hair cuts and how often do u get it cut?

Usually £10-£15

And I get it cut every 1.5 months

*A very random question, I must say
About £15 every 2 monthish, and I get my fringe trimmed for free every month.
20 quid a month. It's actually 40 every couple of months, but just for simplicity lets just say 20 a month.
Original post by The Awakener
Usually £10-£15

And I get it cut every 1.5 months

*A very random question, I must say

Im a hairstylist moving to uni to start a degree and just wanted to know how much people pay for what if I were to market myself for extra cash thanks for your input!
Original post by saladays
About £15 every 2 monthish, and I get my fringe trimmed for free every month.

Is that a dry trim for 15?
Reply 6
My mum was a hairdresser back in the day so I just get her to cut and dye my hair for me for free :colondollar: but on the odd time I do go to a hairdressers its about £20/25 for a haircut. I usually just get an inch or two off, some layers cut in and my fringe trimmed. I think its a bit expensive but hey ho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WoodyMKC
20 quid a month. It's actually 40 every couple of months, but just for simplicity lets just say 20 a month.

What do you get done to it if you dont mind me asking?
Original post by Spock's Socks
My mum was a hairdresser back in the day so I just get her to cut and dye my hair for me for free :colondollar: but on the odd time I do go to a hairdressers its about £20/25 for a haircut. I usually just get an inch or two off, some layers cut in and my fringe trimmed. I think its a bit expensive but hey ho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Perfect! Thank you for that info!
Is that a dry trim for 15?

Wash, cut, blow dry. Well, not a proper wash - my hairdresser comes to my house so he just sprays my hair with water. I have a bob cut though so he doesn't have to deal with much.
Male and £10 per haircut
£13 + £2 tip. = £15/3-4 weeks. :tongue:

Male.
Original post by saladays
Wash, cut, blow dry. Well, not a proper wash - my hairdresser comes to my house so he just sprays my hair with water. I have a bob cut though so he doesn't have to deal with much.

Perfect thank you! Thats a great price for what u have done!
Original post by SuperHuman98
Male and £10 per haircut

Thanks mate!
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
£13 + £2 tip. = £15/3-4 weeks. :tongue:

Male.

Very generous! Cheers mate!
£5 every month - male

Please state if your male or female and roughly what u get done to it !

Male. I don't get it cut anymore but when I was younger it would cost like £6.
Female
£80 for wash, cut, and blowdry + full head of tint. However i get student discount so it comes to £60 for me :smile: But thats once every two or three months when I have the time, nice treat for myself
If im just getting a haircut and blowdry its £30ish but with my student discount it comes to £22.5. I get it cut every 2 or 3 months xx
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Female
£80 for wash, cut, and blowdry + full head of tint. However i get student discount so it comes to £60 for me :smile: But thats once every two or three months when I have the time, nice treat for myself
If im just getting a haircut and blowdry its £30ish but with my student discount it comes to £22.5. I get it cut every 2 or 3 months xx

Perfect thank you so much!
What do you get done to it if you dont mind me asking?

Pretty much this:

I have a similar face shape so I gathered it'd suit me the first time I had it cut like this. I've been to numerous hairdressers, barbers etc but I've only found one that cuts it perfect each time, and I get on with her really well and we have a laugh and great chats, which makes having my hair cut actually enjoyable. So it's well worth paying more than I could be.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending