The Student Room Group

What do Muslims think of Christians?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TelAviv
Wrong.

It is reported that 80% of religious discrimination worldwide is directed at Christians.

Yes the source is reliable but where does it say word to word '80% of religious discrimination worldwide is directed at Christians.' Huh?
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Yes the source is reliable but where does it say word to word '80% of religious discrimination worldwide is directed at Christians.' Huh?

3rd paragraph down.

Their source is the International Society for Human Rights, a secular organisation.
Reply 23
Christians are like anyone else. You get good ones, bad ones, practicing ones and non practicing ones. I just want good for all.
Someone should make a thread the other way round.

Original post by h333
Christians are like anyone else. You get good ones, bad ones, practicing ones and non practicing ones. I just want good for all.

This.
I am no longer a practising Muslim but you guys were cool and are still cool to me, lol?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TelAviv
Wrong.

It is reported that 80% of religious discrimination worldwide is directed at Christians.

I would like for you to prove this...
Reply 27
@saladays
Thats quite minute when you compare it to the 28000 attacks muslims have taken out since 911. You point out christian terror attacks but if you compare them to Islamic terrorists they are angels. In the last 30 days there has been 177 islamic terror attacks across 30 countries, killing 1,634 people and injuring 2193 people. There are many islamic extremists but for stating this fact you are a xenophobic racist, far more radical muslims then there will ever be in comparison to Christianity, or indeed any other religion. Lets be honest they have hijacked a religion (radical muslims) and have brought it in to disrepute by being murdering scumbags - just a bit of a disclaimer I'm not saying all of them are radical muslims, but the ones who are, are scum especially the Saudis who funded 911 and the Iranians who are the grand puppets of radical Islam. So my answer is not completely theatrical lets have a look at just 5 recent Islamic terror attacks

1. 9/11- An interesting document was published the other day, it was a 28 page document which linked the funding of the attacks to Saudi Arabia, one of the grand puppets of radical islam where they teach and preach an altered version of the Qu'Ran to radicalise muslims- most of ISIS learnt their radical behaviours in Saudi Arabia, so it proves that there is a lot of scum in that country- but again so I am not accused of being a bigot I will reinforce my statement, I am not generalising I am stating generally what happens

Deaths 2976, when you include the pentagon and the crashed airplane in Shanksville
Injured 304

2 Madrid Train bombings- another attack by radical islamic terrorists, I will keep this one short

Deaths 202 (Including the police officer who was killed when the terrorists blew them selves up
Injured 1852

3 7/7- Everyone knows about this one

Deaths 52
Injured 750

4 November's Paris attacks, again everyone knows about the low life scum who conducted this attack, thankfully a person who had links to the attacks, but did not carry them out was shot in Belgium

Deaths 129
Injured 352

5 Brussels airport bombing- one of the most recent, where they havent killed there own (which i fail to care about)

Deaths 35
Injured 222

I think i have now posted Enough to get a ban, but i do not care, I challenge Islam lovers to find another religion which has killed more than 3394 people in 5 high key attacks in western nations and injured 3480, Israel vs Palestine does not count because they are not western nations. Overall this is why i think christians like myself despise Islam, because of the radicals- I am not generalising the lot of them I hate the radicals and people who harbour them

All my stats have came from

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by RedDaz
Thats quite minute when you compare it to the 28000 attacks muslims have taken out since 911. You point out christian terror attacks but if you compare them to Islamic terrorists they are angels. In the last 30 days there has been 177 islamic terror attacks across 30 countries, killing 1,634 people and injuring 2193 people. There are many islamic extremists but for stating this fact you are a xenophobic racist, far more radical muslims then there will ever be in comparison to Christianity, or indeed any other religion. Lets be honest they have hijacked a religion (radical muslims) and have brought it in to disrepute by being murdering scumbags - just a bit of a disclaimer I'm not saying all of them are radical muslims, but the ones who are, are scum especially the Saudis who funded 911 and the Iranians who are the grand puppets of radical Islam. So my answer is not completely theatrical lets have a look at just 5 recent Islamic terror attacks

1. 9/11- An interesting document was published the other day, it was a 28 page document which linked the funding of the attacks to Saudi Arabia, one of the grand puppets of radical islam where they teach and preach an altered version of the Qu'Ran to radicalise muslims- most of ISIS learnt their radical behaviours in Saudi Arabia, so it proves that there is a lot of scum in that country- but again so I am not accused of being a bigot I will reinforce my statement, I am not generalising I am stating generally what happens

Deaths 2976, when you include the pentagon and the crashed airplane in Shanksville
Injured 304

2 Madrid Train bombings- another attack by radical islamic terrorists, I will keep this one short

Deaths 202 (Including the police officer who was killed when the terrorists blew them selves up
Injured 1852

3 7/7- Everyone knows about this one

Deaths 52
Injured 750

4 November's Paris attacks, again everyone knows about the low life scum who conducted this attack, thankfully a person who had links to the attacks, but did not carry them out was shot in Belgium

Deaths 129
Injured 352

5 Brussels airport bombing- one of the most recent, where they havent killed there own (which i fail to care about)

Deaths 35
Injured 222

I think i have now posted Enough to get a ban, but i do not care, I challenge Islam lovers to find another religion which has killed more than 3394 people in 5 high key attacks in western nations and injured 3480, Israel vs Palestine does not count because they are not western nations. Overall this is why i think christians like myself despise Islam, because of the radicals- I am not generalising the lot of them I hate the radicals and people who harbour them

All my stats have came from

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

The source is as legitmate as Kim Kardashian ass
Reply 29
Original post by PrincessBO$$
The source is as legitmate as Kim Kardashian ass

Actually Its quite accurate, If anything it understates the deaths and injuries. If you google total amount of deaths on 911 its is quite accurate, It understated 911 by 20 deaths, 191 died in the madrid train bombings this is out by 11 but they are posted live as they are happening and initial reports said 202 died, not that far off in honesty, 52 died in 7/7- again quite accurate, actually thats bang on if you do your research, 137 died in the Paris terror attacks including the 7 terroristts, because they are not innocent you can minus them off and you have 130 deaths , my source said 129, understating by 1 death. 32 died in the brussels airport attack, only 3 off, but there was over 300 injured , so understated again, that source makes islam terrorists look like they have done less damage as for it not being as legit as Kim K's ass you can just go away, just because it says something negative about islam it doesnt mean it is very inaccurate
Original post by RedDaz
Actually Its quite accurate, If anything it understates the deaths and injuries. If you google total amount of deaths on 911 its is quite accurate, It understated 911 by 20 deaths, 191 died in the madrid train bombings this is out by 11 but they are posted live as they are happening and initial reports said 202 died, not that far off in honesty, 52 died in 7/7- again quite accurate, actually thats bang on if you do your research, 137 died in the Paris terror attacks including the 7 terroristts, because they are not innocent you can minus them off and you have 130 deaths , my source said 129, understating by 1 death. 32 died in the brussels airport attack, only 3 off, but there was over 300 injured , so understated again, that source makes islam terrorists look like they have done less damage as for it not being as legit as Kim K's ass you can just go away, just because it says something negative about islam it doesnt mean it is very inaccurate

Anything that has a counter which changes every five seconds must be inaccurate
Reply 31
anotheronelol.JPG
Reply 32
It hasn't changed every 5 minutes though, that was the toll when I was researching into the post, and quite frankly it would not have changed today yet, as there is no reports of Islamic terrorist activity, the last reported attack was yesterday so, you can keep dreaming things up. There probably has been 28833 islamic terror attacks in 15 years, it includes small ones, and the mainstream media see it a waste of time reporting on terror attacks outside the western nations unless they are kissing palestines ass
Reply 33

Reply 34
Original post by RedDaz

That 2nd pic is so scary!! Whos this? xDD
Reply 35
Original post by Ordo
That 2nd pic is so scary!! Whos this? xDD

Abu Hamza - A Islamic terrorist who we struggled to deport
i dont judge anyone by their religions
i like everyone
homosexuals
bi sexuals