The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raijoon

I remember I posted about this before but I didn't know the number of deaths was so high.

Allahu musta'an. This is only what we know. I can't imagine how many people have lost their lives to the government who claims to be their liberators.
Original post by AlifunArnab
Don't forget to make dua for the Muslims in Iraq who have been forgotten by the world. They're stuck between ISIS and a regime which has no problem butchering them in the hundreds.

Hang on a second here. I myself am going to be investigating these reports, and i condemn any acts of injustice, either by groups which claim to be shia's , or claim to be sunni's. And if true, i condemn the report you have brought.

However, you have got to stop spreading this secterian propaganda here on the I-Soc. in the wide-scale generalizations you are making. I've allowed you to do so on the news and current affairs forum, but when you post it here, it is my duty to address the claims you have made:

You are stating, in all seriousness, that the Iraqi government, purposefully and deliberately have gone and attacked sunni's, and that the aim of the Liberation of Fajullah was to go and slaughter and massacare sunni muslims ?

In all seriousness, are you seriously considering anyone who objectively studies the conflicts to believe this?

Daesh took control of Fajullah. Daesh, and other takfiri groups are absolutely wonderful on social media, in the arts of propaganda, in the arts of spreading around secterianism. The majority of the Iraqi army, which is composed of shias, sunni's, kurds, and Christians , did not go into Fajullah to oppress sunni muslims, but to get rid of the absolute cancer that is ISIS, that have only grown and thrived on secterianism.

Ayatullah Sistani(ha) is the biggest shia ruling Ulema in Iraq. His Fatwah was clear, killing any innocent shia or sunni (or human for that matter) is absolutely harram. Spreading secterianism among shia's and sunni's, is absolutely harram. He stated that sunni's and shia's are not only brothers, but are one anothers souls, and they should work together and cooperate with one another.

I will examine and study these reports, and if they are true i condemn the actions of the individuals and groups. However, to claim that the Iraqi government itself, the religious ruling authorities, and the majority of those in the Iraqi army (as a pose to deviant bandit groups not representative of the majority!) are to blame is nothing short of secterian propaganda.
Making dua for Muslims who are getting murdered is not sectarian. Highlighting the deaths of 100s of Muslims by murderous regimes and militias is not sectarian.

Crying sectarianism and self victimizing in every single post isn't very good.
Original post by Tawheed
Hang on a second here. I myself am going to be investigating these reports, and i condemn any acts of injustice, either by groups which claim to be shia's , or claim to be sunni's. And if true, i condemn the report you have brought.

However, you have got to stop spreading this secterian propaganda here on the I-Soc. in the wide-scale generalizations you are making. I've allowed you to do so on the news and current affairs forum, but when you post it here, it is my duty to address the claims you have made:

You are stating, in all seriousness, that the Iraqi government, purposefully and deliberately have gone and attacked sunni's, and that the aim of the Liberation of Fajullah was to go and slaughter and massacare sunni muslims ?

In all seriousness, are you seriously considering anyone who objectively studies the conflicts to believe this?

Daesh took control of Fajullah. Daesh, and other takfiri groups are absolutely wonderful on social media, in the arts of propaganda, in the arts of spreading around secterianism. The majority of the Iraqi army, which is composed of shias, sunni's, kurds, and Christians , did not go into Fajullah to oppress sunni muslims, but to get rid of the absolute cancer that is ISIS, that have only grown and thrived on secterianism.

Ayatullah Sistani(ha) is the biggest shia ruling Ulema in Iraq. His Fatwah was clear, killing any innocent shia or sunni (or human for that matter) is absolutely harram. Spreading secterianism among shia's and sunni's, is absolutely harram. He stated that sunni's and shia's are not only brothers, but are one anothers souls, and they should work together and cooperate with one another.

I will examine and study these reports, and if they are true i condemn the actions of the individuals and groups. However, to claim that the Iraqi government itself, the religious ruling authorities, and the majority of those in the Iraqi army (as a pose to deviant bandit groups not representative of the majority!) are to blame is nothing short of secterian propaganda.
(edited 7 years ago)
Where is Ash when you need him :hmmm:
Original post by Al-farhan

Only on ISOC would you have a political debate at 4 in the morning.
Amazing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 185
Don't forget to make dua for the Muslims in Iraq who have been forgotten by the world. They're stuck between ISIS and a regime which has no problem butchering them in the hundreds.

I will not foget Insha'Allah.

Original post by saeed9763
WTH when did this thread start?

Assalamu Alaikum :smile:
Original post by Al-farhan

Lol talked to him earlier, he may make a comeback soon.

He's the hero we need but not the one we deserve right now :wink:
Original post by h333
I will not foget Insha'Allah.

Assalamu Alaikum :smile:

Jazak'Allah khairan.

Forget about any debates. Go and research the matter yourself Insha'Allah.

I have a thread which has documented (from somewhat respectable news outlets) some of the crimes against Sunni Muslims in Iraq here :

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3821075
Do you people not sleep? :tongue:
Original post by h333
Ameen. JazakAllah Khair :smile:.

Ok about that, I will just say no Muslim is perfect and that people with evil intentions exist in all groups. Therefore, this is nothing new to me. It should not be a problem to anyone if there is proof and evidence to support their evil actions (I mean any group).

Wa iyyaki.

Do you people not sleep? :tongue:

Sleeping pattern has been dodgy since the end of Ramadan. I definitely need to fix it instead of getting into long debates lol.

What about you?

Sleeping pattern has been dodgy since the end of Ramadan. I definitely need to fix it instead of getting into long debates lol.

What about you?

Mine went normal but now it is just weird. It was best in last few days of Ramadan. Lool it's the same story with debates every day almost. This never happens to me on UF :tongue:

I wanted to sleep at 4am and wake up at 8am to go gym. And then sleep 1-2 hours in the evening so I have 6ish hour sleep in total (I work best like that). Now I've got to decide whether to sleep or just stay up and then go asap to gym :dumbells:
Mine went normal but now it is just weird. It was best in last few days of Ramadan. Lool it's the same story with debates every day almost. This never happens to me on UF :tongue:

I wanted to sleep at 4am and wake up at 8am to go gym. And then sleep 1-2 hours in the evening so I have 6ish hour sleep in total (I work best like that). Now I've got to decide whether to sleep or just stay up and then go asap to gym :dumbells:

That sleeping pattern looks pretty good. In fact, I might try something like that Insha'Allah because so far it's a complete shambles.

Lol, it's easier to not debate on UF as most people generally have the same aqeedah. There's people on both ends of the spectrum but generally most people are united on most aspects of aqeedah.

What time does the gym open? I would say stay up but that depends on how energetic you feel.

Bro, make sure you stretch properly as well lol. I've been injured for around 5 weeks now (got golfers elbow) and even though it was ideal I got injured before Ramadan, recovery is taking a while.
What's your pattern atm?

Oh na the forum is so ancient and awful that I get put off from long conversations on there. Even checking quotes is effort. Marriage section is funny though.

Opens at 8am. I'm just going to sleep now though and maybe wake up at 11-12ish. Mind feels too k0ed.

I'll take your advice :tongue: Damn that's awful. Your gains must be suffering heavily. May Allah grant you shifa.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Something like 5 / 6 - 11 / 12 ish. Sleeping those hours leaves you forever tired.

Lool, I like it, except for the marriage section. Way too much commotion there and it's the same arguments every other thread.

Yeah, sleeping now sounds better than staying awake till 8.

Ameen. It's been pretty bad but Alhamdulillah nothing that can't be fixed.

In any case bro, I'm off too Insha'Allah.

Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu.

:smile:
Original post by h333
Lol truth is I was awake also for some extra prayers and now can't sleep :biggrin:.

JazakAllah Khair, anytime. All good is from Allah. :smile: erm I think I am starting again but please can you ahem not start with @HAnwar sis (you know a bit too harsh with the ignore list :colondollar:) ....trust me she wants good and cares for you as for all.

Lol wow that had a happy ending subhanAllah! And agree.

Well it seems like you may have gained many many jannah points on this night then. From prayers and trying to stop fights on isoc. May Allah accept your deeds.

BarakAllahu Feeki. I will not quote her, don't worry. And the ignore list doesn't matter, it's minor :tongue:

Yes. He's actually became quite a good friend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Something like 5 / 6 - 11 / 12 ish. Sleeping those hours leaves you forever tired.

Lool, I like it, except for the marriage section. Way too much commotion there and it's the same arguments every other thread.

Yeah, sleeping now sounds better than staying awake till 8.

Ameen. It's been pretty bad but Alhamdulillah nothing that can't be fixed.

In any case bro, I'm off too Insha'Allah.

Asalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakatu.

:smile:

I meant to log off but once I finish a reply to one of you, the other quotes. Lol.

Lol don't become a zombie :tongue:

That's what make's it funny. It's normally light hearted so it's funny :toofunny:

Wa'alaykumasalaam Wa rahmatullahi Wa barakatu

Posted from TSR Mobile
salaam brothers and sisters
What is the most interesting/relevant quote/verse you have read from the quran or hadith ?
As salaamu alaykum how's it going everyone?
Original post by Inve
As salaamu alaykum how's it going everyone?

Wasalam
Alhamdulilah good, just a little sleepy lol
You :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Inve
As salaamu
alaykum how's it going everyone?

Wa'aleykum assalaam

Long time no speak Abu Barfi :tongue: How have you been :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending