The Student Room Group

Netherlands and A-Levels

I have been having some problems with A-levels and EU unis. Main reason is the application deadline. A2s are released on August 18 and application deadline is usually May. Did anyone apply with predicted grades like in UK? I don't want to waste a year.
Original post by Fadel
I have been having some problems with A-levels and EU unis. Main reason is the application deadline. A2s are released on August 18 and application deadline is usually May. Did anyone apply with predicted grades like in UK? I don't want to waste a year.

I have noticed the third ranking school called Groningen, you can submit your Prediction of A level grades
Reply 2
Original post by Fadel

They have a hell of a lot of British students now attending bachelors courses in the Netherlands so just ask email a couple of admissions departments at the universities you like. I went to Utrecht for a masters and they were pretty helpful in the application stages.

By the way, rankings are basically non-existent in the Netherlands... they are very egalitarian in that they see all universities are near enough equal overall. It is when it comes to certain departments some have better reputations than others. So pick where you go based on the city you like and how good your department is.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending