The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
My dad was trying to make some dishes and he picked that - I guess he did a pretty good job but...no, not my thing :tongue: All the other times were when we went out for an Indian at restaurants but tbh, I'm not much of a fan of Asian food

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, ok, you should try it made from a Pakistani(Not doubting your dad's cooking :smile:) :tongue: Maybe its not your thing, fair enough :top:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
AngryJellyfish - 1,991
SoggyCabbages - 1,956

Woo you have rightfully reclaim your title as :king1: of spam :yay: :ymca:

Spoiler

Original post by hamza772000
Oh, ok, you should try it made from a Pakistani(Not doubting your dad's cooking :smile:) :tongue: Maybe its not your thing, fair enough :top:

Fair enough...I don't know any Pakistanis though. Actually, there is one but it would be a bit wierd if I randomly asked her to make me a biryani :tongue: Ahhh it's fine, my dad's pretty good at cooking but I'm quite rarely a fan of it :tongue: Hmm...maybe, who knows :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough...I don't know any Pakistanis though. Actually, there is one but it would be a bit wierd if I randomly asked her to make me a biryani :tongue: Ahhh it's fine, my dad's pretty good at cooking but I'm quite rarely a fan of it :tongue: Hmm...maybe, who knows :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go to a takeway or restaurant lol if you wanna try the real deal
Original post by mr T 999
Go to a takeway or restaurant lol if you wanna try the real deal

I have but hamza suggested that alternative because I didn't like it much :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, it wpuld be quite weird, plus I don't think she'll be able to make it unless her mum makes it........You need to be experienced.........:tongue:

Oh, ok :tongue:

I know...........lol jk :tongue:
Yeah, it wpuld be quite weird, plus I don't think she'll be able to make it unless her mum makes it........You need to be experienced.........:tongue:

Oh, ok :tongue:

I know...........lol jk :tongue:

Oh this person isn't a friend; it's a neighbour so she should know. Haha, how much experience would be preferable? :tongue:

:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh this person isn't a friend; it's a neighbour so she should know. Haha, how much experience would be preferable? :tongue:

:rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Ermm.........I dunno tbh :tongue: Perhaps a few years :tongue:

:jive:
:mwuaha:

Spoiler

Ermm.........I dunno tbh :tongue: Perhaps a few years :tongue:

:jive:

Haha OK :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol, do you want to be a chef or summin'? :tongue:
lol, do you want to be a chef or summin'? :tongue:

Noooo...my cooking skills are very, very limited :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

[video="youtube;MCrEeqmjOBo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCrEeqmjOBo[/video]

[video="youtube;A0rkfT6R4pM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0rkfT6R4pM[/video]
Noooo...my cooking skills are very, very limited :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah, sorry :tongue: I can't cook ANYTHING :tongue: Hopefully my wife teaches me when I get married :tongue: Good mentality I've got there, eh? :tongue:
Ah, sorry :tongue: I can't cook ANYTHING :tongue: Hopefully my wife teaches me when I get married :tongue: Good mentality I've got there, eh? :tongue:

No worries :tongue: Haha, see I'm hoping to learn how to cook before I get married, preferably before I go to university :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No worries :tongue: Haha, see I'm hoping to learn how to cook before I get married, preferably before I go to university :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, that's a good time.......:smile:
:tongue:
btw, are you acc planning to get married? Sorry if this is too personal (Only answer if you don't mind answering)
:mwuaha:

[video="youtube;sSXiLVsq0cI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSXiLVsq0cI[/video]
Yeah, that's a good time.......:smile:
:tongue:
btw, are you acc planning to get married? Sorry if this is too personal (Only answer if you don't mind answering)

I started this summer but I kind of left it after 2 weeks :tongue: maybe I'll pick up soon... :tongue:
No, I don't mind. Yup, I'd definitely love to get married in the future but I would no way want to have a wedding to go with it - maybe unless if my partner was absolutely dying to have one :tongue: You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest