The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
I started this summer but I kind of left it after 2 weeks :tongue: maybe I'll pick up soon... :tongue:
No, I don't mind. Yup, I'd definitely love to get married in the future but I would no way want to have a wedding to go with it - maybe unless if my partner was absolutely dying to have one :tongue: You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, well, its ur choice tbh :smile:

:wink:

Hmm..ok :smile:

Yeah, I want to get married and have a wedding too :tongue: (Hopefully) But we'll just have to wait n see :tongue: Its wayy too early to say anything :tongue:
[video="youtube;mCpz3LAjxek"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCpz3LAjxek[/video]
Original post by hamza772000
Oh, well, its ur choice tbh :smile:

:wink:

Hmm..ok :smile:

Yeah, I want to get married and have a wedding too :tongue: (Hopefully) But we'll just have to wait n see :tongue: Its wayy too early to say anything :tongue:

Yup :smile:

Hmm? :tongue:

Cool, haha yup - definitely too early to be sure :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@SassKing13 :eek: Never have I seen McCulloch in so much colour! :rofl:

Yup :smile:

Hmm? :tongue:

Cool, haha yup - definitely too early to be sure :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:tongue:

It was for your marriage plans :tongue:

Yeah, wayyyyyy too early to :jive: :tongue:

It was for your marriage plans :tongue:

Yeah, wayyyyyy too early to :jive: :tongue:

Because they're weird or? Yeah, I'm not really into the whole wedding thing :tongue:

Haha yup :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because they're weird or? Yeah, I'm not really into the whole wedding thing :tongue:

Haha yup :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, not at all, I just said hmmm... to show you that I understand and acknowledge your marriage plans, ygm? They're not weird. :smile:

McCulloch looks so different! :eek2:Well, not as different as he does now but as far as his earlier years go, this did shock me :tongue:
Hello :tongue:
No, not at all, I just said hmmm... to show you that I understand and acknowledge your marriage plans, ygm? They're not weird. :smile:

Fair enough, haha OK :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:woo: trending #1
Original post by PrincessBO$$

:wavey:
Original post by PrincessBO$$

Hi :wavey:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough, haha OK :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did you think I meant?? :tongue:
@Amellia123 As I have done a couple of Bunnymen pictures, I thought it was only fair to do a couple of Duran pictures...the first one takes style to a whole new level :tongue: (But it's not as great as their frilly days :tongue:)As you two are more professionals in the field of Duran, is this actually Duran or some tribute act? :rofl: It doesn't look like them to me...Is Simon the middle one? Because none of them look like Simon to me :lol:"Simon, oh Simon, come out, come out, wherever you are!" They've probably all just changed appearance with age...:tongue:

Latest