The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Hey, can I ask you a question? Its not personal at all, but you just may get a little offended :redface:

Go for it.
Original post by junayd1998
Go for it.
How long have you been growing your hair for?
How long have you been growing your hair for?

Not that long loool it grows quickly. You think that is long? hahah Should of seen me before.
Not that long loool it grows quickly. You think that is long? hahah Should of seen me before.
Oh, wow, I can't imagine my hair that long, but if you like it then...........:h:
Oh, wow, I can't imagine my hair that long, but if you like it then...........:h:

I'm surprised you think thats long. Ik its got quite a bit of length but yh. So when do we get to see you Hamza? lol
I'm surprised you think thats long. Ik its got quite a bit of length but yh. So when do we get to see you Hamza? lol
I mean..if u wanna see me I'll prolly send u a pic but not making it public, ygm? :tongue:
Original post by fatima1998
check :top:

Spoiler

lol phone still charging, will check v soon!

Spoiler

In winter, I sit in my shed quite a lot.

Spoiler

Tired fed up and just want to go home

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
Original post by Hydeman
That's an interesting voice. Quite breathy. :holmes:

Should I take that as a compliment? :lol:

And who repped that? :holmes:
Original post by Indeterminate
Should I take that as a compliment? :lol:

Sure. :yep:

And who repped that? :holmes:

I'll die before I talk. :ninja:
I am extremely sad.:frown: Maisie has left a large hole and I am grieving. The rabbit hutch seems awfully big without her in it. And my heart BREAKS EVERY SINGLE DAMN TIME that think of Sirius out there alone. It really hurts. I miss her so much. Why did she have to die? Why?:cry2::cry2::cry2:

IMG-20140409-WA0002.jpg

:cry2::cry2::cry2:
Oh hell, someone please bring her back. Sirius needs her. We ALL miss her:frown:
(edited 7 years ago)
Down and purposeless.
Today I've basically come to the conclusion that I'm destined to live a lonely life forever, because no matter what I do I can't seem to find any answers to my problems. Shame, but I guess we can't all have what we want.
Ur the guy that posted a message on my acc...right...??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just saw a massive cockroach in the garage and now I feel like there are cockroaches crawling EVERYWHERE.
Haven't been so ill in ages :frown:
Having a glass of white wine,enjoying the weather*
enjoying life eating baklava and listening to music :biggrin:
:shot:

Latest