The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

13669570_624648227693993_2391299291681390767_n.jpg
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Just saw that! Not funny!@Matrix123 don't forget to buy curry for @hamza772000:biggrin:

Spoiler

Haha, okay, sorry then :redface: :tongue:
Original post by SoggyCabbages

Alas, what i see is a cabbage and not a salad, I could've made a nicki minaj reference :colone:
Original post by SassKing13
Yep :tongue: Still cool though xD

Yes, very cool :yep: (but the one on the keft reminds me of Jonathan Ross a bit which...idk, not what I'd associate the Bunnymen with :tongue:)
Original post by hamza772000
:jive: :tongue:

:tongue: :smile:
:lol:

Started the concert yet? :wink: :tongue:

No, I haven't! :cry2: I definitely will today though - I'm changing my bed covers atm:colonhash: but I will do soon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, okay, sorry then :redface: :tongue:

why you apologising? :redface:
@Matrix123 Don't listen to @PrincessBO$$ Her palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, there's vomit on her bananas already, mom's spaghetti, on the surface she doesn't look calm and ready to drop bananas but she keeps on forgetting.................lol cba to carry on :tongue:
Just saw that! Not funny!@Matrix123 don't forget to buy curry for @hamza772000:biggrin:

Spoiler

Ohhh do you not like bananas then? :redface: Urmm...OK. I'll buy him some biryani too :biggrin: :tongue:
Wait...banana curry? Never heard of that before :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
why you apologising? :redface:
Idek tbh :tongue:
13669570_624648227693993_2391299291681390767_n.jpg

Amazing! That lighting as well :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Ohhh do you not like bananas then? :redface: Urmm...OK. I'll buy him some biryani too :biggrin: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:rofl:
@Matrix123 Don't listen to @PrincessBO$$ Her palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy, there's vomit on her bananas already, mom's spaghetti, on the surface she doesn't look calm and ready to drop bananas but she keeps on forgetting.................lol cba to carry on :tongue:

Did you get that from somewhere or is that all your own stuff? Haha :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like banana's and rice
:biggrin: AMAZING!!!!

Latest