The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Looking at that poll is lowkey making me depressed. I'm 99% sure I got BBB. My offer is AAB, Just kill me
Original post by fefssdf
Yeh I need to plan everything and I will also research things like societies and stuff so I have an idea of what I wanna do when I get there ; not gonna bother doing it now cause then it's just painful if I don't go there after all. I want to not think about it but it's all I can think about right now and I'm going mad !

Yeahhh, it's driving me mad as well, like as you have said everything is on hold right now, and if you think about how much stuff you need to do other than uni shopping trips as opening a bank account is as well on hold
Holy moly, barely just over a month ago :frown:

I'm pretty concerned I haven't got my B in A2 sociology which means I might have to resit next year euch.
Original post by PlayerBB
Yeahhh, it's driving me mad as well, like as you have said everything is on hold right now, and if you think about how much stuff you need to do other than uni shopping trips as opening a bank account is as well on hold

I know man it's so long as well like I dunno why they can't make it so they mark stuff faster balhhh
Original post by Inexorably
Holy moly, barely just over a month ago :frown:

I'm pretty concerned I haven't got my B in A2 sociology which means I might have to resit next year euch.

It only unis Will accept people with B's instead of A's I mean it's close enough right ...
Original post by Changing Skies
Stay positive guys :smile: remember that things always tend to work out. I was so upset when I got a B in A Level Biology, but I've just finished my second year of my degree in Biological Sciences with a First. Anything is possible :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah good for you man :biggrin: . Did you go to uni through clearing then or something ? And a first is amazing '
Original post by fefssdf
I know man it's so long as well like I dunno why they can't make it so they mark stuff faster balhhh

Yeahh I wish it is faster man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh how I despair
Reply 808
Omg so nervous i had another nightmare make it stop xDD
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by fefssdf
Ah good for you man :biggrin: . Did you go to uni through clearing then or something ? And a first is amazing '

Thank you :h: Nope I had an ABB offer for a joint honours in Biological Sciences and History which I met, ended up dropping History as it wasn't for me! So basically I'm studying a degree that I don't meet the entry requirements for as I would have needed two science A levels and I only have one :teehee:
I'm so terrified, I can't stop thinking about it haha
Original post by tanyapotter
Oh how I despair

The despair and the fear and the unknown arghhhh
I am so worried about my results. I don't even want to look at them on results day. In fact, I'll probably just look at UCAS first, even though my school publishes our results online an hour earlier...

Can't even imagine what I will be like if I don't get into my firm or insurance... I need AAA and AAB respectively for them :frown:
Original post by fefssdf
The despair and the fear and the unknown arghhhh

As soon as I know the grade boundaries (which come out a day before results), I'll know what I've got. I've done a comprehensive analysis of every single exam I did and calculated exact raw marks for each paper. I really, really hope grade boundaries are kind..
Original post by Peppercrunch
I am so worried about my results. I don't even want to look at them on results day. In fact, I'll probably just look at UCAS first, even though my school publishes our results online an hour earlier...

Can't even imagine what I will be like if I don't get into my firm or insurance... I need AAA and AAB respectively for them :frown:

I need AAA/A*AB for both my firm and insurance so lol I'm screwed and yeh I don't know how I'm going to look - I guess I'm just gonna have to login to ucas and face up to my fate . Absolutely petrifying
As soon as I know the grade boundaries (which come out a day before results), I'll know what I've got. I've done a comprehensive analysis of every single exam I did and calculated exact raw marks for each paper. I really, really hope grade boundaries are kind..

Omg same I have written out my estimated marks for every possible exam and written what I need based on grade boundaries and Ums and so if the boundaries aren't in my favour then I know I will miss my offer :frown:
Reply 816

Ive done the same... Although I've more calculated the approximate marks lost in each exam and have a rough idea about where I am for each.i wish grade boundries came out sooner :frown:
Why is results day so close to the time we start uni? Why can't they do it in early August to give us time to prepare :frown:
Original post by MoonVirgo
Hi thank you so so so much!! May I just ask though if you also have the nbio6x (empa) paper this year?
The EMPA papers will be available alongside mark schemes the day before results day.
Original post by Bubbles26
psychology papers are missing i need the psychology B spec ones please. is it possible u can somehow get mark schemes earlier?
I believe the Psychology papers are in the Science folder but unfortunately I won't be able to get their mark schemes any earlier.
Original post by C0balt
Thank you so muchI can't see physics A unit 5 papers - can you add them including option papers, thank you :smile:

Link updated. :tongue:
Reply 819
Original post by Katiee224
Why is results day so close to the time we start uni? Why can't they do it in early August to give us time to prepare :frown:

Most unis start in last September/early October.

Quick Reply

Latest