The Student Room Group

Heatwave over the next week

What are you getting up to during the week?

How do you feel about the heatwave? Do you like the heat? Do you hate it? If you hate it how do you pass the time during our little British heatwaves...

:pika:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Werk werk werk i gta go to werk werk werk werk

Posted from TSR Mobile
totally not finding pokemon....
nope.. I'm going to do lots of work and revision....

Spoiler

Only been out the house once since "that" was released... no sign of it from the public when I was outside... and probably will not spot anything unusual should I go out again
Original post by Little Popcorns
What are you getting up to during the week?

How do you feel about the heatwave? Do you like the heat? Do you hate it? If you hate it how do you pass the time during our little British heatwaves...

:pika:

Heat waves are unethical
I work in an office with no natural light or air so yeah, I'm not looking forward to it
Reply 6
I hate the heat! I have two driving lessons next week and there's nothing worse than driving in the heat. The car has air con but it makes no difference :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
This heatwave thing is really worrying you isn't it :tongue:
thread ruined
Original post by Spock's Socks
I hate the heat! I have two driving lessons next week and there's nothing worse than driving in the heat. The car has air con but it makes no difference :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! The heat makes it so much harder to concentrate :frown:
Reply 9
Gonna chill outside sm omg, seeing predictions of 30c+ is amazing <3_<3
Original post by shawn_o1
Only been out the house once since "that" was released... no sign of it from the public when I was outside... and probably will not spot anything unusual should I go out again
Erm... :K:
Original post by infairverona
I work in an office with no natural light or air so yeah, I'm not looking forward to it
Will they have decent fans and stuff there though?
Original post by Little Popcorns
Will they have decent fans and stuff there though?

Nope, I've brought in my own fan but we don't have any supplied! There are no windows and because it's part of a big government building there's also no air as we're not near the door so it's basically a sauna
Original post by Inexorably
Gonna chill outside sm omg, seeing predictions of 30c+ is amazing <3_<3
Well soooomeone loves it! :tongue:
Thankfully the office I work at have really good AC so I'll be fine.

I work right in town though, so coming home/going to work in that weather with a crowd of people trying to get past around you etc will be difficult - it'll be like walking in the sahara desert with the sun blazing in your face. :colonhash:
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Thankfully the office I work at have really good AC so I'll be fine.

I work right in town though, so coming home/going to work in that weather with a crowd of people trying to get past around you etc will be difficult - it'll be like walking in the sahara desert :colonhash:
That's good bar the journey there and back though obv.. take a little personal fan thing... although likelihood of getting dirties from everyone without a little personal fan is high! :tongue:
Hate it when it's extremely hot because I can never sleep at night !!!!!
Hate the hot weather because I am a PC GAMER.

My computer which I have had for 2 years will now run hotter and it worries me :frown:
Dont even have my summer body yet ffs
Reply 19
It's so hot to sleep my fan is on full blast and there are so many daddy long leggs that are invading my room :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest