The Student Room Group

What do Muslims think of Christians?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Ordo
!!!!!!
Well I hope he is dead by now. xDDD

He is Jailed for life now

This fella is Abu Qatada, another islamic terrorist who we struggled to deport, but judging by this picture he won an election :h:
Reply 41
Original post by fatima1998
who's that :s-smilie:

*Gasp* its ok lol he is a rapper

Spoiler

Reply 42
Original post by RedDaz
He is Jailed for life now

This fella is Abu Qatada, another islamic terrorist who we struggled to deport, but judging by this picture he won an election :h:

Why jailed them? I want them dead!!!:frown:
Original post by Ordo
*Gasp* its ok lol he is a rapper

Spoiler

and how come i said the same thing?
Reply 44
Original post by Ordo
Why jailed them? I want them dead!!!:frown:

If I was foreign secretary I would have a secret police force armed with guns and bullet and bomb proof vehicles to go around shooting terrorists and suspected terrorists, then lob them in a cut, river or canal without publicising it
Reply 45
and how come i said the same thing?

download.jpg
i dont judge anyone by their religions
i like everyone
homosexuals
bi sexuals
Christians
Hindus
jews
atheists

if they are nice to people then i like them :yy:

I love how you uncapitalised the J, rekt :teeth:
Reply 47
Original post by RedDaz
If I was foreign secretary I would have a secret police force armed with guns and bullet and bomb proof vehicles to go around shooting terrorists and suspected terrorists, then lob them in a cut, river or canal without publicising it

Sounds like you know that kind of secret stuff...

Spoiler

Reply 48
Original post by Ordo
Sounds like you know that kind of secret stuff...

Spoiler

No that is Boris Johnson's job but If i ever end up in that position anyone who i see as a danger will have a bounty on there head
Reply 49
Original post by RedDaz
No that is Boris Johnson's job but If i ever end up in that position anyone who i see as a danger will have a bounty on there head

Ahh cool? xDD

One question:

Spoiler

Reply 50
Original post by Ordo
Ahh cool? xDD

One question:

Spoiler

It could but it will not is the answer, moving away from terrorism you could potentially be killing innocent people if there has been a miscarriage of justice
Reply 51
Original post by RedDaz
It could but it will not is the answer, moving away from terrorism you could potentially be killing innocent people if there has been a miscarriage of justice

Understood. Yep its too risky for those who falsely accused of something they didn't
They are all respectable people like everyone else. We are all equal, and one's personality cannot be judged by their religion. :smile:

OMGGGGGG :shock: didn't know that
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
I love how you uncapitalised the J, rekt :teeth:

i have uncapitalised many
Reply 54
OMGGGGGG :shock: didn't know that

Its ok xDDD
Original post by Adamski191
Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if Muslims wanted Christianity to suffer. In Islam's early days, it was completely tolerant of Christianity, but the Christians didn't like them, so because of all the hate Christianity has directed to Islam, it has turned the latter against them. So, really, we should be blaming Christianity for what's going on today.

Heres a little soundbite for you to remember;

'Both Christianity and Islam spread by the sword. The only difference was where the end was pointing'.

In case you dont figure it out, islam was pretty much oppressive to Christianity from Muhammad's final years onwards.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending