The Student Room Group

Does anyone play tennis?

Just wondering.

Scroll to see replies

Occasionally used to with my ex a few years back. Really do miss playing*
Yh a few do mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
I religiously watch tennis or keep updated but don't play. Would like to though.
Reply 4
Original post by Ladymusiclover
I religiously watch tennis or keep updated but don't play. Would like to though.

It's so frustrating when you're losing but obviously great winning.
Used to a lot - we had a court at our old property in dubai and I used to play a lot, but since we moved back to the UK, there's nowhere to play. Not even a tennis club, unless I want to drive 20 miles.
Reply 6
I thought about trying, but then I remembered I have no spatial awareness
Reply 7
around 3 million people throughout the U.K. are involved in Tennis. This means that you should have not problems finding a local club ... (source)
Ah yes, I beat Roger Federer in his back garden 30 - 0. He was so disappointed and then his wife tried flirting with me, I had to turn her down though.
Not if anyone in the vicinity wants to avoid death by a sudden blow to the head
Love it. :u:
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'll bring the balls, you bring your A-game :sexface:

Spoiler

who is she?! :curios:

Hahah,I'll probably be so terrible after years of not playing *
Reply 12
Chat **** get served
no. no one plays tennis.
Yes, I play tennis - though poorly. I wish I had a better backhand and serve. At uni, there were a group of students and easy to find somebody at my level.
Original post by NJA
around 3 million people throughout the U.K. are involved in Tennis. This means that you should have not problems finding a local club ... (source)

Oh there's a local club, it's just 20 miles away :P I live out in the sticks with nothing but cow **** and midges for company.
Reply 16
Original post by XMaramena
Oh there's a local club, it's just 20 miles away :P I live out in the sticks with nothing but cow **** and midges for company.

find yourself a brick wall or garage door to play against.
If the latter, I suggest a sponge ball
Original post by Foo.mp3
A Scottish actress I played tennis with whist filming this footage for a short film :u:

she can't play for shit*
Lots of people play tennis. For example, Andy Murray, Roger Federer, etc.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Haha, so true, bless her she was terrible! Unlike this other actress I hit with this other time (Lina Sands) :flutter:

pretty young woman*

Would love to play a hot daddy like roger frederer :sexface:*

Quick Reply

Latest