:o:o:redface:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wrong. xDDD
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
People just find someone and think 'yep that's fine, I'll settle for you then'

Wrong. Oxytocin is a chemical that can be found in everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty much. Unfortunately, Hollywood and TV in general has lied and skewed our vision of love. Its messed up the heads of most people for generations. Much like love, marriage is really a partnership between 2 people. A business deal if you will. The marriages that last the longest lack what people may refer to as "love".
Reply 4
Original post by Andy98
Wrong. Oxytocin is a chemical that can be found in everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah im wrong hehe:colondollar:
Reply 5
yeah im wrong hehe:colondollar:

Science biatch:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Lies, I recently found it :u:
love is hard to find
Tbh that's what I plan on doing too
Reply 9
f outta here with your broken heart.

Your girlfriend probably cheated on you last night, hence why you're making this depressing thread.

But yeah.. I agree with you though.
The title of this thread is what my thoughts usually are at 3am after having an existential crisis :redface:
Reply 11
There's no such thing as romantic love. I do think familial love exists tho, and love between a pet and its guardian.
Reply 12

That is basically what people do but I don't see how that negates love. You can either fall in love and think 'yep i'll settle for you' or think 'yep i'll settle for you' and then fall in love....
Original post by abc:)
That is basically what people do but I don't see how that negates love. You can either fall in love and think 'yep i'll settle for you' or think 'yep i'll settle for you' and then fall in love....

yeah this tbh

this is the chicken in the pot right here
Reply 14
Woww what the hell is wrong with people on this thread. I realise the demographic means that most people won't yet have experienced deep love but don't you have any kind of optimism or hope for the future?

For that matter - do you not know anybody in love?!
I think I'm in love? I wish I knew! I miss him when he's not around, smile thinking about him and get a fuzzy feeling when I'm with him sometimes and feel safe and happy. Is this love?
Reply 16
Original post by abc:)
Woww what the hell is wrong with people on this thread. I realise the demographic means that most people won't yet have experienced deep love but don't you have any kind of optimism or hope for the future?

For that matter - do you not know anybody in love?!

Optimism is a sham, dooming yourself for disappointment

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by Andy98
Optimism is a sham, dooming yourself for disappointment

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm optimistic all the time and disappointed some of the time, so...
I thought love was the moment of joy you get when you hear the beep from the microwave.
Original post by Trapping
f outta here with your broken heart.

Your girlfriend probably cheated on you last night, hence why you're making this depressing thread.

But yeah.. I agree with you though.

WHAT.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending