The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SassKing13
It's haunting to hear live... The keyboards in it sound like the chill of the wind... Yeah I always love hearing Over the Wall live, one of their most atmospheric ones :smile:

I forgot to mention that The Killing Moon is their most famous song, just so you know :tongue:

A good haunting I'm guessing? Woahhh that sounds scary and spine tingling but fantastically exhilarating at the same time. Great simile...wow! Does one of them play the keyboard or do they need someone else to play it for them? Ooh cool, yes you do like their atmospheric ones :yep:

It is? Ooh, I'm glad I like that one. It would have been slightly upsetting if their most famous one turned out to be a more atmospheric one that I didn't like :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Nah the one you came up with is good :h:

Original post by hamza772000
Its ok with me tbh @mediaya

Ey u need to make suggestion too.... Then we can chose, okay? :yep:
Sorry for being late btw, i was... Eating :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SophFlorence
Lol

What's funny lol? :confused:

Posted from OtherWorld
Original post by mr T 999
What's funny lol? :confused:

Posted from OtherWorld

Nothing- just liked the emoji
Original post by mediaya
Posted from TSR Mobile
I would, but I acc can't think rn, my brain's dead, I'm tired af, honestly, I swear :tongue:
Original post by Matrix123
A good haunting I'm guessing? Woahhh that sounds scary and spine tingling but fantastically exhilarating at the same time. Great simile...wow! Does one of them play the keyboard or do they need someone else to play it for them? Ooh cool, yes you do like their atmospheric ones :yep:

It is? Ooh, I'm glad I like that one. It would have been slightly upsetting if their most famous one turned out to be a more atmospheric one that I didn't like :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh yeah a good haunting :tongue: Someone else plays keyboards, wasn't in the original band. I don't think it used to have keyboards in 80s performances of it though. Yeah their music is like that, magical, melodic, atmospheric, spine tingling, intense :tongue:

Haha yeah would of been annoying :tongue:

[video="youtube;sQqeT6WF2v8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQqeT6WF2v8[/video]
Original post by hamza772000
I would, but I acc can't think rn, my brain's dead, I'm tired af, honestly, I swear :tongue:

Awe okay,.... Good excuse man..:colonhash:. Joking lol :why is ur brain tired tho? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Posted from TSR Mobile

Great. Make sure you and @hamza772000 always stay in uniform
Nothing- just liked the emoji

Lol I have to say your are gorgeous, love your profile pic :wink: :heart: :love:

Posted from OtherWorld
*ignored by mediaya* :frown:
Original post by mr T 999
Lol I have to say your are gorgeous, love your profile pic :wink: :heart: :love:

Posted from OtherWorld

Thank you, haha.
Original post by Matrix123

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh and just listen to this one... Amazing...
[video="youtube;4cCs_6CvkfY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cCs_6CvkfY[/video]
Original post by mediaya
Awe okay,.... Good excuse man..:colonhash:. Joking lol :why is ur brain tired tho? :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
I dunno man! I'm just exhausted af :/ :tongue:

Great :tongue:

:wtf: what is THAT! Lmao i quit:hmpf:
Jk:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you, haha.