The Student Room Group

Tea or Coffee?

Scroll to see replies

Coffee makes me shaky.
Original post by perspectives
Coffee.
No matter how hard I try I do not like tea. I put like 3 spoons of sugar in and loads of milk and still nope. I even tried fruit teas and green teas and I still don't like it. Maybe there's something wrong with my tastebuds but literally I've been trying to force myself to like it for about 3 years and it's just gross.
Coffee is amazing though and I have withdrawal symptoms from it if I don't drink it. It's my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is nothing wrong with your tastebuds. :smile: For example I find coffee... let's say... not nice. :u:
Coffee for low blood pressure! Tea works...but it's just not as delicious as coffee!
More than one third of British are really drinking coffee? Would not have thought that they have such an affinity to that drink.
Coffee obviously, tea is nice but you can't beat a good coff :tongue:
Original post by george_c00per
Coffee obviously, tea is nice but you can't beat a good coff :tongue:

Name me a really good one and I will believe in your words.
Original post by Kallisto
Name me a really good one and I will believe in your words.

Dude I can't name a really good coffee I've had, there are too many to count I can't remember the best :redface:

In terms of types of coffee though Lattes are great, so are cappuccinos, mochas, flat whites, the list goes on and on....
Dude I can't name a really good coffee I've had, there are too many to count I can't remember the best :redface:

In terms of types of coffee though Lattes are great, so are cappuccinos, mochas, flat whites, the list goes on and on....

Have you ever drunken cappuchino coffee with cold milk and ice cubes in summer time? that is the only tasty coffe which I come into my mind. Most of them I tried are too bitter, I can't like those kinds of coffee.
Have you ever drunken cappuchino coffee with cold milk and ice cubes in summer time? that is the only tasty coffe which I come into my mind. Most of them I tried are too bitter, I can't like those kinds of coffee.

Coffee has to be hot otherwise you might as well get a ****ing milkshake #sorrynotsorry
Beer
Coffee please
Coffee has to be hot otherwise you might as well get a ****ing milkshake #sorrynotsorry

You have really missed a good drink out, if you have not given that a try up to these days. Do that, even if its cold. It is tasty nevertheless. *
You have really missed a good drink out, if you have not given that a try up to these days. Do that, even if its cold. It is tasty nevertheless. *

Lol yeah I'm over reacting. Iced coffee is really good
Reply 74
Lol yeah I'm over reacting. Iced coffee is really good

Fine to see that you agree with me. Do you drink that in another seasons too? I am used to drink iced coffee whenever I have the intention to refresh my throat.*
Fine to see that you agree with me. Do you drink that in another seasons too? I am used to drink iced coffee whenever I have the intention to refresh my throat.*

I don't really drink it that often tbh, but it's a nice drink to have when it's hot :tongue:
Coffee!!!
I don't really drink it that often tbh, but it's a nice drink to have when it's hot :tongue:

My sentiments exactly. Don't drink that very often, except in hot summer times. The time where I am drinking coffee anyway.
My preference is always tea

Quick Reply