The Student Room Group

I want Perkier boobs?

I went off the Pill and my boobs shrunk and droop a bit too :cry: Will strength training help, what exercises? Do I need to join the gym or can I do anything at home?
massage them :dontknow:
Avoid tight bras. They end up making the boobs sag.
Reply 3
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Avoid tight bras. They end up making the boobs sag.

First helpful reply thanks :smile: Is tight around the shoulders bad too? I feel like either I wear a push up bra or they're sagging and not getting supported in a bra too loose :s-smilie:
If you have any excess fat lose weight, the less weight there the less gravity can do it's work. Though you have to lose fat overall as you can't spot reduce fat.

Work out the pectoral muscles behind the breast, this can help make them appear higher and more perky.

Other than that give yourself a break. Chances are you are the only one to see then negatively.
I recommend fenugreek or Purebody Vitamins. They worked wonders on mine in 2 months, it was like magic :h:
Lmao vitamins... pls no

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing much you can do here really. Increasing your pectorals probably won't make much visible difference - breasts are fat and connective tissue you can't firm them up with exercise*
Original post by JeremyHunt
I went off the Pill and my boobs shrunk and droop a bit too :cry: Will strength training help, what exercises? Do I need to join the gym or can I do anything at home?

Honestly, the only advice I have is to wear a push up bra, but that's not a permanent fix I know. Don't worry about it though, I am sure your boobs are absolutely fine (trying to say that in a non creepy way).
Reply 9

Of course they will help! You can do exercises that targets the chest. It can be done at home or at the gym. The muscles behind your chest will grow tighter and firmer though, but I think the chances of your boobs to sag would be less.
Also, try to avoid tight bras or avoid wearing them in some occasions.
First helpful reply thanks :smile: Is tight around the shoulders bad too? I feel like either I wear a push up bra or they're sagging and not getting supported in a bra too loose :s-smilie:

Shoulders not so much. But avoid wearing tight bras like the plague. I know some girls do it because it makes their boobs look more prominent but its honestly terrible in the long run. If you can, wear a bra one size bigger than your actual size.
Reply 11
Original post by Angry cucumber
Lmao vitamins... pls no

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should I join the gym or are home things OK like push ups?
Reply 12
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Shoulders not so much. But avoid wearing tight bras like the plague. I know some girls do it because it makes their boobs look more prominent but its honestly terrible in the long run. If you can, wear a bra one size bigger than your actual size.

I've been wearing a bra 1 size too big but thats made them worse I think :colondollar: I got a new bra today in right size :smile:
I've had this problem
I have perky boobs BUT they are small. I can go without a bra and it won't droop but i'm a B cup so. Once can't have anything :redface:

Strength training will do a lot of good things for you but I don't think it'll have much of an effect on breasts, I'm afraid.
Reply 17
Original post by Smack
Strength training will do a lot of good things for you but I don't think it'll have much of an effect on breasts, I'm afraid.

Even bench pressing and pecs? I saw a site where it had perked up a girl

Quick Reply